Devil in Disguise

Unknown POV

Unknown POV

Something I've always wanted as a child was a safe place. Somewhere to call my own where no one could find me where I could, escape.

I was just never that lucky to get one. Eventually my safe place became him~. Cheesy right? It's true though I could always confide in him that way. But we left it behind for a reason. I'll get him back though. If it's that last thing I do.

Normal POV

Today was a sort of catch up day in such of training, talking, etc. It's been a while since I've actually been smiling for so long, and if I'm being honest it feels strange.

Since we do have three houses we also have a dining hall that way everyone can eat breakfast together and not be separated. Breakfast starts at 8:30 so I have to make sure everyone is up and ready so they'll be prepared for the day ahead.

I have so much faith in my members we were always strong but I trust that over time they got stronger and more ruthless. Don't get me wrong everyone here is absolutely sweet but come time for missions that facade drops.

After breakfast we split into training groups 3 to be exact.
Team 1- conditioning
Team 2- fighting
Team 3- weights
Then we will switch the next day we would repeat it for about a week to make sure everyone is good in all areas.

Hongjoong POV

I haven't been able to sleep ever since I got that message from y/n. "I'm sorry" what did she mean by that what was she going to do.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knocking on my bedroom door.

"Come in."

"Hyung.."

"What's up Jongho?"

"Ok so.. I probably shouldn't be telling you this but I don't see a point in keeping it from you since you'll surely find out anyway-"

"Can you get to the point?"

"Right.. y/nreinstatedthegoldendragons"

"She did. what?"

"She y/n the love of your life, your best friend, your love... remember that you love her reinstated the golden dragons.."

"So that's what she meant when she said she was sorry."

"Listen I'm sorry for keeping it from you but there is one more thing."

"Which is?"

"She's back."

"Who's back?"

"S H E is."

"You have got to be kidding me."

"I wish I was."

Normal POV

During our conditioning training a girl walked onto the property. Almost immediately everyone got into a defensive stance me at the front ready for anything.

She looked harmless but it's usually the harmless ones that do the most damage. She just continued walking like nothing was up which made me curious.

"Are you y/n?"

"Who's asking?"

"My name is Tzuyu"

"Ok Tzuyu what do you want?"

"To join the golden dragons."

~~~~to be continued~~~~

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter I just don't want too much happening in one chapter so it'll be more spaced out I'm hoping to make the next chapter long though. I just felt bad for not uploading in a while so I thought you guys would prefer a short chapter over nothing.

I also want to start doing QnA's with you guys so comment some questions you'd like for me to answer and I'll ask some as well.

Have you ever attended a Kpop concert, if so how many and who?