Sweep it Under the Rug

My day started just like the rest of them I woke up at exactly 5am did my usual routine and was greeted by Hongjoong outside of my room with an outfit

"Training starts today y/n so I brought you some workout clothes hopefully they fit."
I gladly took the clothes and changed into them and surprisingly they were actually my size.

I wasn't stoked about training for many reasons. But I willingly sucked up my pride and made my way out into the hall again. Hongjoong gave me a briefing of what my day was going to consist of.

Apparently Ateez has a girl unit called Spade and I'm going to be doing most of my training with them. They aren't big right now they only have two members soon to be three after I finish my training. The other two members are dating San and Seonghwa.

Spade members:

Jung Dae Sharpshooter ReconLeaderSeonghwa's girlfriend

Jung Dae
Sharpshooter
Recon
Leader
Seonghwa's girlfriend

Kim EuiKnife throwing specialty Master of disguise Mind manipulationSan's girlfriend

Kim Eui
Knife throwing specialty
Master of disguise
Mind manipulation
San's girlfriend

They were very intimidating but once we started a conversation they were actually very nice. First off I started with Dae with shooting we went to the shooting range and she went over the basics with me.

She first demonstrated and not once did she miss the bullseye. Next it was time for me to show what I had. I aligned my dominant arm and leg and kept both eyes open and on my target took a deep breath and fired four rounds.

My magazine emptied before I looked at the target every shot landing on the small circle on the head of the target. I wasn't surprised but Dae sure was. I tried to avoid confrontation by asking if she wanted me to go again. She rapidly shook her head no and told me that I was fine and sent me to the other booth where Eui was waiting for me.

I was never really good at knife throwing but I was pretty capable of doing the necessary damage. She gave me pointers on how to get to the key parts of the human body to prevent them from running or shooting.

"Knife throwing isn't as hard as people seem to make it all you really need to do is take deep breaths imagine where you want the knife to go and let it fly out of your hand." Eui made it seem pretty simple I wasn't as confident as I was with the shooting but I took her pointers and just did it.

Once I ran out of knives I took a look at the target and saw four knives where the heart is located. Obviously I was scared of my own abilities but not once did I let it show.

I quickly turned around to look for Eui's reaction and all I got in return was a wide eyed girl and she looked absolutely terrified. It wasn't my goal I just don't know how to show restraint in some cases.

"You are way better than you let on to be y/n and I don't want to admit this but you're better than me." She tried to show that she wasn't scared but I could tell by the way she was forming her words and her body language that she was the total opposite.

Not long after she sent me upstairs to a gym with a boxing ring. And there was none other than Wooyoung standing right in the middle.

"Ahhh y/n we meet again." He said with a huge grin plastered across his face. "Ahhh Wooyoung what a horrible surprise." "Come on don't be like that once you get to know me we'll be good friends."

"I'll take your word in it now what are we doing?" He takes a couple steps back and opens his arms and says "Behold y/n today I will be helping you with you combat skills hints the boxing ring."

All I could do was as laugh if only he knew what he was getting himself into. I jumped in the ring and we began no instruction he just threw a punch. Obviously I dodged it what do you think this is WWE.

I threw a couple punches that landed square on his jaw which made him lose his balance and fall. I gave him time to get back up because I'm not a complete monster. He wiped the blood off his mouth and started running towards me, I kicked his feet from under him grabbed his wrist and flipped him over into his back.

As I figured it knocked the wind out of him and he laid there for a couple minutes before he lifted his hand up for me to help him up. I walked over to him and grabbed his wrist and pulled him up and to my surprise he asked if we should go again. I said no because I didn't want to put him through anymore.

As I was walking away I noticed a window but it wasn't just a plain window it was black and it was obvious that it was a one way window. They could see me but I can't see them.

Do they think I'm an idiot or what. I tried not to let my aggression get the best of me but I couldn't help it. I grabbed a gun from the case on the opposite side of the gym and aimed it right at the window. I stood right at the front too add to the intimidation. But before I fired the gun I simply smiled and waved.

*bang bang*

"Hey Hongjoong how long have you been there?" I said innocently ATEEZ and Spades just stared at me they couldn't even muster and words to say. While Wooyoung behind me just said "How did you know?" "That's my little secret." I winked and walked off.

"Seonghwa I want you to run a background check and I want it in my hands by tomorrow. Yunho what don't I know about your sister?"

~~~~~to be continued~~~~~

A/N
Hello my lovelies it's been a while but I'm back and I'm finally out of my writers block so I hope to be posting more often also let me know what you think. I also hope you guys don't mind long chapters I just feel like more people prefer them if not also let me know.

Also this is the unedited version but I wanted to get it up as soon as possible

Thank you sm for reading it means the world to me ❤️