Team Up

Haechan POV Today was the day, the day I get to explain everything to y/n and hopefully get her to forgive me

Haechan POV
Today was the day, the day I get to explain everything to y/n and hopefully get her to forgive me. Leaving her was the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life and I've killed innocent people, but giving up the only thing that keeps you sane does something to a person.

I told my hyungs where I was going but obviously they didn't trust my word enough so I had to take Jaemin and Mark with me. They had a meeting with Taeyong hyung before hand so I figured there was a reason they were sent along.

The car ride seemed like forever and the anticipation was killing me. We pulled up in front of Bangchan's house and I jumped out before the car even stopped of course I got scolded but none of that mattered.

I ran up to the door and started ringing the doorbell vigorously. Looking up at the blue sky I continued to ring the doorbell until I felt a thump on my forehead. I reached up to rub my head and came face to face with a sleepy looking Chan.

"HYUNG!! Long time to so!"

"Hey Hyuck, how have you been?"

"Better. Where is she?"

"Asleep but come in and I'll wake her."

I nodded my head and motioned for Mark and Jaemin to follow me inside. It was still pretty early so I figured they hadn't ate breakfast yet and neither had we so I began cooking.

Chan POV
"Y/n-ah wake up you have visitors."

"Who is it?"

"Get our of bed and see for yourself"

"Fine let me shower."

"Alright but hurry."

I left her room so she could shower and went back downstairs. And I walked into chaos.

"MARK I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH ANYTHING YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T COOK!"

"I just wanted to help."

"AHHH MARK HAJIMA!"

"Haechan what is going o-"

"Ohhhh hyung don't worry just a little smoke go sit down and I'll fix everything."

"Ookayy"

I went to the living room and found two faces I've never seen before and they were quite young looking slightly younger than me.

"Hi I'm Chris but you can call me Chan"

I stuck out my hand for them to shake.

"I'm mark and this is Jaemin but you can call him Nana."

Mark the one with the black hair who almost burned down my kitchen, and Jaemin the one with brown hair and caring eyes.

Normal POV
While I was in the shower I kept hearing someone yell at a mark? It sparked my curiosity but I didn't pay attention just continued to get ready.