Will you?

One day that's all I had was one day before I heard the familiar ding from my phone

One day that's all I had was one day before I heard the familiar ding from my phone. I looked down to see who the message was from. Seeing that name on my phone used to make my heart race beyond measures.

Why didn't I bother blocking his number? I just couldn't bring myself to do it

Why didn't I bother blocking his number? I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Then I made a big mistake I opened the message.

Yeah I caved in but I had to get ready to meet him and face the music

Yeah I caved in but I had to get ready to meet him and face the music. I had two hours before I had to meet him. I got up from my bed and took a quick shower, afterwards I found an outfit did my hair and did some light makeup. Before I knew it the time was already 4:30 so I grabbed my keys and made my way towards the cafe.

I arrived and as soon as I walked into the cafe that familiar glow I loved so much presented itself again. I walked slowly to the table where he said and before I even sat down he embraced me into a warm hug.

"Y/n thank you so much for meeting me but I really need to explain everything to you."
I nod my head hesitantly but I allowed him to speak. "First of all I didn't kill that 'innocent' man because I wanted to I did it because I needed to."

"What do you mean needed to." I let out squinting my eyes and tilting my head.

"I'm getting to that princess." Yeah, he smiled. All I could think was *Here we go again*

"So as I was saying I needed to because I'm the king of a well-known mafia maybe you've heard of us, does ATEEZ ring any bells?" He said with an almost sinister smirk.

"The biggest mafia in almost the whole worl—" I couldn't even finish my sentence I was so shocked.

"Bingo princess"

"How did Yunho become a part of this?"

"Ahhh that night at the club he wasn't a member just yet, but you see I spotted him and I've been looking for someone like him for a while a guy with brains with the means to make money."

The whole situation was so much to take in I couldn't even process my surroundings. There was silence for a while until Hongjoong spoke again. "There's also a question I have for you."

"O......k?" He could tell I was uncomfortable but he just continued anyway.

"Would you like to be the mafia queen?" There was nothing I could do at that moment but sit threes with my mouth wide open hoping it was all a dream. Maybe if I pinch myself I'll wake up, right? *ouch* Yeah no that didn't work.

"Will you?" I could see the sincerity in his eyes but I just didn't know where this would take me, where would I end up?

"Hongjoong I need time to process this can I maybe think about it." In all honesty, I didn't want to think about it I wanted to leave somewhere he couldn't find me but it was as if he could read my mind.

"I know what you're thinking princess so don't even think about leaving the country because I will find you anywhere you go there's no place you can hide from me." His tone sounded almost angry which scared me and he just glared at me.

In most stories and movies they would want the girl to stay away from the mafia king but in my case, it never goes how it does in the movies.

"Actually let's go."

"Where are we going?"
He grabbed my wrist and took me to his car.

"Hongjoong where are we going?"

"If you must know y/n I don't completely trust that you'll listen to me so I'm taking you home so you can get clothes and then you're going to my house." Never taking his eyes off the road.

"But what if I don't want to go with you."

"Well you don't have a choice now princess so let's do this the easy way, ok?"

At that point I didn't see a point in fighting it, so I just cooperated with him. The rest of the ride to my apartment was silent but we soon arrived.

I got out of his car in a hurry but he followed. Things were taking a turn and I didn't know if I was ok with that. "Let's go y/n we don't have all day I need to get back."

"If it bothers you that much just leave me here!"

"Nice try princess, now let's go." We walked outside back to his car and we took off.

After about 1 hour we pulled into a huge mansion and I was greeted by my brother. He couldn't look me in the eyes but all I could do was look at him with sadness tears began to fall and at that moment I didn't care what he had done yesterday I missed him. I ran to him so fast and hugged him and he took no time at all to respond. "I'm so sorry noona I just needed the money and I'm sorry."

"It's ok Yunnie I missed you."

"I missed you too noona. Let me show you to your room."

"Ok"

~~~~~to be continued~~~~~~

A/N
Sorry for how this chapter ended I really have no idea where I'm going with this but I'm trying my absolute hardest to keep things interesting. Please let me know if you have any ideas also thank you for continuing to read my story. I really appreciate every single one of you. ❤️

(EDITED)