Affliction

Hongjoong POVPain~ physical suffering or discomfort caused by illness or injury

Hongjoong POV
Pain~ physical suffering or discomfort caused by illness or injury.

Pain. That's the only way I can describe how I feel. Not so much the physical aspect more of the internal suffering. Trauma.

I let her go. The love of my life gone because I was blinded by jealousy. Instead of listening to her I let her go. That is the single most dumbest thing I've ever done in my entire life.

Nothing in life every shows you how to prepare for these things you just have to sit and hope for the best. It kills me knowing that I hurt her again. What hurts the most is I could have prevented it.

If I wasn't so stupid she would've been here telling me it's ok that things like this happen, but she isn't she's gone and she's God knows where. The only thing keeping me alive is that I know she can take care of herself.

I love her she's the only person I've ever felt like this about, sure I've had other girlfriends but y/n is special. Such a cliché I know but it's true. What other girl do you know that can go through as much as she has and still be happy. None.

It's been about three weeks since she left. I'm doing horrible I don't eat, I don't sleep, and it's hard for me to breath. She was my breath of fresh air, my summer breeze, my will to live.

Yunho left three weeks ago too. I want to call him ask him if he's heard from her; he probably won't tell me though. I've been locked in my room for almost a month, sure my members are worried but I just can't bring myself to do anything.

Pain. Not physical, emotional. I'm numb. I have no reason to be here. I lost her. Forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yunho POV

I showed up at my fathers house about two weeks ago he welcomed me with open arms since we haven't seen each other face to face in almost 3 years. It was comforting.

He told me y/n called him when she first left the ATEEZ house which I suspected they've always had a trusting relationship. He won't tell me where she is because he promised her, but at least I know she's safe. She started talking to me over the phone ever since I left which I'm grateful for.

I miss her.

Today I'm having lunch with my father to catch up and talk about the 3 years we've been apart, and maybe he'll fess up to being an ex-mafia Member. Slim chance.

"So Yunho how have you been?"

"I've been good, I've actually learned a lot just in the last two months."

"Oh really? What did you learn?"

"Just that y/n isn't my real sister, what a mafia is, and thatyouusedtobeinamafiacalledthegoldendragons."

His mouth hung low. I swear I saw a couple flys come out of there. He was silent for a long while and I laughed at how dumbstruck he was. Not once have I ever seen my father at a loss for words. It was refreshing.