I'm The King

"Noona

"Noona ....huh?"

"Yes, noona and who are you?" I couldn't ignore how handsome he was and his features were something out of a movie. I spaced out for a while and he gave me a wholehearted smile, his smile could light up a whole room but I couldn't help but think there was more to it.

"Well you see sweetie I'm the King."

"King huh and what exactly makes you the king?" I asked obviously challenging his words which he didn't seem to like very much.

"Oh honey I'm not sure you want to know what makes me the king but you have the makings of a beautiful queen Seonghwa bring her into the VIP I want to officially meet her."

"Actually no, I want to leave so just let me take my brother and go home," I said stern but not enough to be taken seriously the handsome boy just smiled and let out a chuckle, and if we're being honest it made my heart race. I was consumed in my own thoughts for too long that I didn't even notice that I was being dragged into the VIP section.

"What are you doing let me go, you know this is considered harassment and I could turn you in." Even I didn't take myself seriously so why would they? I couldn't do anything but mentally facepalm myself. Nothing was working so I just let out a loud sigh and figured whatever if I just cooperate maybe I can go home sooner, boy was I wrong.

"So what's your name beautiful?"

I had a look of confusion plastered onto my face and I guess Yunho saw it but all he said was "you don't have to tell him anything noona let's go" as soon as I got up I was forced back into my seat, what a life I live all I wanted to do was sleep but here I am probably getting kidnapped.

"I don't want to ask again princess, what's your name." His words intimidated me solely based on the fact that I'm secretly a sissy but I put on a strong front it works most of the time......well...... sometimes. Without hesitation, I told him my name

"Y/n, well Jeong y/n"

"Thank you was that so hard?" and again that smile, that's darned smile.

"Yes it was, now can I leave," I asked hoping that I could finally go back to sleep.

"Now why would I let you leave when I just started asking questions things haven't even gotten interesting yet." In situations like this, I have no idea what to do because most of the time these things only happen in movies and stories you know, and they never tell you what to do they just let things happen; so I did what had to be done.... and I let it happen.

"Ok ask your questions because I would like to go home as soon as possible."
"1. How old are you?, 2.what do you wish to accomplish?, and 3.are you single?" His face was completely unfazed by the questions he just asked me on the other hand I was shocked by the boldness of this guy, he really had no shame whatsoever he just really went for it.

"I'm 20, right now I just want to pay off my student loans and quit my trash job, and yes I'm single. Can I leave now I would like to get at least some sleep before I go back to work?" That just seemed to amuse him even more but I didn't care I really just wanted to go home. He didn't answer so I just got up from my seat grabbed Yunho and walked out.

"Take me home Yunnie I'm exhausted." We went home I took a shower and washed off the events of the evening and tried to forget, but that day marked the beginning of a new life for me.
~~~~~to be continued~~~~~

(EDITED)