Graveyard

Crows

Crows. Everywhere I looked they followed their yellow eyes the only thing visible in this midnight hell hole.

There was no escape I turned corner after corner looking for a way out but nothing.

"Y/n-ah"

"Y/n-ah"

"Eomma where are you? EOMMA."

*Here lies Chae Ae-Ra
Loving mother
Golden dragon for life
May 7, 1979 - August 21, 2014*

"Eomma I'm sorry I couldn't save you, it's my fault that you aren't here anymore I should've saved you. EOMMA. I love you please come back to me."

"Y/n-ah wake up. Y/N!"

I woke up in cold sweat and hugged whoever was there beside me. Nightmares have become accustomed to me since I was younger losing my mother took a toll on me. One that I never overcame.

I soon calmed down with tears streaming down my face but the soothing coos and warm hug never ceased. I hadn't opened my eyes to see who it was but in the moment all I wanted was to feel loved.

Something about this warm hug did feel familiar though. And I loved it. I wanted it to last forever. It was like I missed it.

"Y/n can you talk to me princess what's going on?"

"Wha- what did you just say?"

"Princess look at me."

"Joongie?!"

"It's me princess look at me."

This. I missed this.

I didn't know how he got in here or how he knew where my room was but right now I didn't care being with him was what I needed. What I craved.

"I missed you Joongie. I'm sorry for what I did, I have no excuse and I don't know what I was thinking. I just I missed my family I needed them back, and I know how I told you wasn't really technically telling you but I just-"

"Y/n can I talk?"

"Oh yeah sorry, heh go ahead."

"Still so cute. Princess I don't care that you're back with your gang how you told me did suck but I understand it. I've always trusted your decisions, yes I messed up and I acknowledge that but now I know to always trust you no matter what. I stand by that."

"Thank you. Ah by the way how did you get here?"

"Oh heh about that.. Ikindasetyeosanguponadatewithrosé."

"YOU WHAT?! KIM HONGJOONG YOU SET MY BESTFRIEND UP ON A FAKE DATE!!!!" 

"Before you beat my ass lemme explain."

"I'm listening"

"So he came home one day talking about a Rosie that he met and they were going to go on a date and the way he described her sounded just like your bestfriend Rosie, so I convinced him to let me drop him off and it was indeed your Rosie. So after about 2 hours of begging she brought me to see you so we could talk, but it wasn't a fake date and technically I didn't set them up I set her up hehe."

"PARK CHAEYOUNG!"

"CHAE Y/N"

"Why did you let this idiot sway you."

"For reasons besides I wanted to see his booty in person."

"Get out."

"You called me in here don't be salty. Goodbye Hongbooty."

"Bye Rosie, I'll tell Sang to call you later. Princess."

"Hm?"

"Kisses?"

"I'm not really feeling it maybe later."

"Well can you at least tell me about your nightmare?"

"It was about my mom. I've been feeling guilty ever since her death and I've had these nightmares as a lasting memory that I couldn't save her."

"You know it wasn't you fault. There was nothing you could've done."

"That's what everyone's been telling me but I can't help to think that they're lying... Joongie would you like to go on a walk with me?"

"Sure let's go."

Unknown POV

"Tzuyu they just left together."

"Well where are they going follow them."

"On it."

"Well where are they?"

"Graveyard."

"I'll be there soon."

~~~~to be continued~~~~

AYO AYO stay safe homies and be healthy I care about each and everyone of you. I start online school tomorrow pray for my soul and the poor souls that have to be in the class video chat with me.
Anyway I love you guys I'll try to update soon!
QnA
Who's you ult group and bias?