Hello

It's been two weeks since the encounter you had at the club but for some reason, the events stuck around in your head maybe it was it smile his godly looks or the way he could make your heart flutter from a simple look

You were currently at work doing the night shift making up hours you missed for sleeping in after going to the club. You didn't mind working because you had things to pay off but you hated your job. It's everyone's dream to work in retail right? Wrong dealing with angry customers because they got the wrong size, or blaming you for the 'poor quality'. At times it became overwhelming the amount of stupidity you had to deal with but it's to pay off college, it's worth it. Isn't it?

Consumed by your thoughts while restocking the clothes you didn't realize that another customer had walked in. "Hi welcome to AIGOO I'll be with you in just a second." "Take your time princess I'm in no rush." That voice you recognized it, you couldn't quite put your tongue on it though who did it belong to? You ignored it finishing up the restock before making your way back behind the counter but when you looked up you were not expecting him to be there.

"Hello princess did you miss me?" There it was again that smile that sent electricity coursing through my entire body. His kind eyes, his radiant glowing, and a comforting voice like none other. "You." "Me, sweetheart."

"How did you find me?" You let out with utter dismay. "Well you see, I'm a powerful man with a lot of secrets and how I found you is one of those precious things I can't let you in on." He said while pointing his finger at me close enough to touch my face but not quite.

I was in such disbelief that I didn't even realize I was still staring at him while he isn't bad to look at I was too dazed by what just happened to pay attention to how long I was staring. "If you stare too long your eyes might just get stuck" he retorted making me automatically snap out of the trance.

"When's your break y/n?"

"I don't have one since it's the night shift," I said bluntly it was obviously a lie but I didn't trust him something about him just seemed off and I didn't even know his name.

"Ahhh see that won't do I'll be right back." I ignored his departure and went back to work about 5 minutes passed before I was dragged out of the store. I had no time to grab my things or see who had dragged me out.

You guessed it, it was indeed the handsome one with the beautiful smile. Now you may be thinking y/n just go with the beautiful man what could go wrong. Or you may be thinking that's kidnapping and you would be correct.

Why don't you scream for help? That's another good question and to answer it I'm tired and if I get killed it will put me out of my misery so maybe... just maybe I'll let this one take me.

To my surprise, he took me to a corner store and sat me at a table in front of the windows so if I did get murdered everyone would see. "What would you like to eat y/n?" And there was that smile AGAIN. You know how people have weaknesses? Kryptonite if you will, his smile just might be mine.

After a bit of hesitation, I told him a cup of ramen would be fine. Some minutes passed and he came back with steamy ramen and chopsticks. At that point I couldn't ignore the hunger in the pit of my stomach anymore I disregarded all my morals and manners and just went for it.

Once I finished I heard a slight chuckle from beside me and I turned around and there he was laughing at me. I didn't care because I'm not the ladylike type and could care less about opinions on it so I carried on. "Are my ramen making skills that good that you stuck your whole head in the cup?"

"Actually, yes and I was hungry. Also thank you....."

"Hongjoong my name is Kim Hongjoong."

"Well thank you Kim Hongjoong." I then have him a sweet smile full of gratitude.

"You're welcome Jeong Y/n." He then returned the smile.

That smile started something, something I wasn't sure about was it attraction? If it was would I be ready for that commitment with a stranger? All these questions kept stirring in my head that I didn't pay attention to the time nor did I want to. We got so caught up in talking about ourselves and getting to know each other that time seemed to fly by.

Though I couldn't help but notice he wasn't being completely open about himself. I didn't ask him because I didn't want to seem to be the prying type.
But that day was the start of something beautiful. Or so I thought.
~~~~~~~to be continued~~~~~~

(EDITED)