Chae Ae-Ra

"I'm just as surprised as you are Hongjoong I really have no idea what that was

"I'm just as surprised as you are Hongjoong I really have no idea what that was." Yunho pleaded to the leader.

"I really have no time for this. Clean this mess up now!" Hongjoong was fiery he had no idea what was going on but he was determined to figure it out. He was hot headed he felt as if he was going to explode he wasn't violent but when he was upset people knew that at the drop of a penny he would go ballistic.

I made my way back to my room after my attention grabbing scene I knew everyone was wondering where that came from. I also knew that they were going to run a background check but they weren't going to find anything for a Jeong Y/N because she doesn't exist.

I was willing to share information but not with everyone just people that mattered. They were all going to find out eventually because I know not one person in this house can hold tap water.

I avoided everyone all night and stayed in my room. I took a shower and did my nightly routine. When I heard a knock at the door.

I can't say I wasn't expecting it because that was a lie in all honesty I was expecting two people to show up at my door. And they did.

"Hongjoong, Yunho what a surprise."

(Flashback)

Seonghwa at the order of his boss made his way to his office to start doing a background check on Jeong y/n he searched everywhere.

"Hongjoong I've literally searched everywhere and I can't find a single thing on her." Seonghwa let out with exhaustion as he made his way back to where his leader was located.

"Yunho let's go we're going to pay your sister a visit."

(End of Flashback)

"Hongjoong, Yunho what a surprise." She let out with a devilish smile.

"Y/n what are you hiding?" Both Yunho and Hongjoong said with a sense of urgency in their voices.

"All you had to do was ask don't seem so pushy. Come in and have a seat of the couch and get comfy cause it's a long story."

"Listen I'm not going to sugar coat anything but we're going to start from the beginning ok?" Both boys shook their heads in agreement.

"Well to start things off my name isn't Jeong
Y/n and I'm not your sister Yunho. My name is Chae y/n. Shocker I know but save your questions till the end. Anyways, my mothers names is Chae Ae-Ra I'm sure you've heard of her the leader of the Golden Dragons the absolute powerful mafia in the entire world. You think ATEEZ is powerful but they're nothing compared to my mothers gang they were vile and heartless, but they were my family. My mother started training me at a young age so one day I could eventually take over I was good at everything in the gang world they would call that an ACE. I can fight, shoot, etc. You name it I can most likely do it without a problem. One day I was around 16 we went on a mission to overthrow our rival gang but we had a traitor on our side and no one knew. As soon as we made it to the HQ of our rivals they already knew our plan and shot my mother right in the heart. My mother may have been the leader of the Golden Dragon but she definitely had a heart a big one at that and it was what I loved most about her, she was my best friend, my rock, my everything. She died instantly and I was almost reckless and got myself killed out of spite and revenge but Yunho's father stopped me. He took me under his wing and adopted me after I had no one left. I was supposed to take over the Golden Dragons but I made them disband because I couldn't handle taking over without my mother by my side that's why I'm not with them at the moment. It ruined me I was heartless. Remember when you met me Yunho you thought I was your long lost sister and I had mysteriously appeared one day, but we instantly clicked and you put my heart back together you made me realize I still had a purpose in this world. You turned this heartless monster into a softy especially for those puppy eyes."

Tears lined my eyes as I finished but they didn't fall because both boys had taken my hands into theirs.

"Wait where's your dragon tattoo?" Hongjoong asked full of curiosity.

I stood up letting out a shaky breath and rolled up my pajama leg to reveal my dragon tattoo on my thigh.

"That's why you've never worn shorts or short dresses, ha the more you know." Yunho said as if he had solved all life's problems.

Hongjoong was still silent he stared at the tattoo admiring every single line. It was obvious he wanted to talk to y/n so Yunho stood up and hugged his sister and went on his way after he patted Hongjoong on the back.

"Hongjoong I'm sorry I didn't tell you and how I reacted when I found out about you and Yunho, I had to play the part you know. Please don't be mad."

"I'm not mad." "I jus— You're not mad?" "No."

He grabbed both of your hands and pulled you to sit on his lap. And hugged you it took you off guard but all of that subsided once you melted into his arms. You both stayed like that for a while.

"Where are you going to put the ATEEZ and Spades tattoo though?" Hongjoong said jokingly breaking the silence. "Hmmmm I don't know I was think back, collar bone, or wrist" I said going along with the joke.

He let out a small sigh and picked me up bridal style and took you to the bed. (Don't be nasty this is pg 13) "let's go to sleep y/n you need to rest." You never could say no to him especially when he smiled. "First smile for me."

He chuckled but soon obeyed flashing his famous smile and brought me into a bear hug. I stayed up for a while but he went to sleep relatively fast. All I could do was listen to his soft and even breathing while all I could think about was if I was ready make myself vulnerable again.

With all of this on your mind you slowly drifted off to sleep in the arms of the love of your life.

~~~~~to be continued~~~~~~
Unedited