Foe

I brought him to the graveyard where my mother is buried

I brought him to the graveyard where my mother is buried. Sappy and predictable? Yes, but at this moment I don't care. We walked to the very back where my mother's headstone was and I sat down. I could tell Hongjoong was a little hesitant to sit beside me but as soon as I patted the ground next to me he sat.

"Eomma it's been a while. I miss you more and more every day, and there's so much I want to tell you. First, though I want you to meet Kim Hongjoong, the love of my life."

Hongjoong POV

She looked up at me with those big beautiful eyes that I love so much and gave me a sad smile and gestured for me to start talking.

"Hi, Mrs.Chae my name is Hongjoong, you brought a perfect daughter into this world and I've never met anyone like her. I made a few mistakes along the way and forgot to treat her how she deserves, but I've realized I was wrong and I hope you and y/n can forgive me. I also wanted to let you know that I do truly love your daughter and I will protect her forever and one day... I plan on marrying her."

Normal POV

Did he just say what I think he did?? I got to admit though marrying Hongjoong and becoming Mrs. Kim doesn't sound too bad. 'Kim Y/N' has a nice ring to it. I stare at him with the utmost love and care in my eyes for the man in front of me.

Man, what I wouldn't do for Kim Hongjoong.

"Well isn't this just the cutest moment ever. Chae y/n I gotta say I never thought you would be such a softie, it makes me want to barf"

"Hey aren't you that girl Zyuzyu, no that's not right. Chewey? tzy-"

"FOR GOODNESS SAKES IT'S TZUYU"

"Oh, right, well hey what are you up to?"

"Are you mental or something?"

"Well, not completely but what's it to ya."

"Nevermind, Hongjoong how's it going babe?"

Hongjoong POV

Why now God?

Tzuyu, my psychopath ex-girlfriend, the one that gave me trust issues, and put Wooyound in a coma for 3 months. She's always been a nut case. Oh, and did I mention cheated on me with my OWN cousin?

You know how people say that 'hate' is a strong word and you should refrain from using it well that's not the case I HATE this chick. We started off in a happy relationship it was going great, but they always start that way don't they?

We had been dating for 10 months before everything went to crap. I was in Australia keeping an eye on a special shipment that was on its way to Korea. Then I got a call from Wooyoung, he and my cousin were friends in elementary school and so Wooyoung was on his way to visit him and when he got to his house he saw a familiar car. Tzuyu's car.

Of course, he went in and 'investigated' and he found my cousin and Tzuyu making out on the couch. He punched my cousin and then left and told me. When I got back I broke up with her, when she found out that Wooyoung told me she saw him walking around in front of a convenience store and hit him with her car.

He got a lot of brain damage and had to be put into a medically induced coma. He was out for 3 months and within those 3 months I was non-stop hunting for that witch, but whenever I got close she disappeared again. I finally thought she had left me alone for good, but giving the current situation I stand corrected.

"Leave."

"Now now Joongie don't be like that, you still love me don't you?"

"No, I want nothing to do with you I just want you gone and out of my life."

"You shouldn't have said that now not only are you going to pay but lovely little y/n here will too."

Just like that, I was out. Darkness consumed me the last thing I heard was y/n scream, but what hurt me the most was that there was nothing I could do to help her right now.