Revelations and needed Vacations

"Welcome Hongjoong what brings you here?"

"Taeyong hyung I need you and NCT's help to get y/n back. As powerful as you are I'm sure you are aware of Tzuyu and what organizations she's a part of."

"I'm fully aware, yes."

"Well I actually used to date her and she kidnapped y/n last night I know where she is but we can't go in blind and I need your help."

"Anything for y/n I'll let the members know right now we'll meet you there."

"Thank you Taeyong."

"Don't mention it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV

"Hello. Anyone? Yo psycho bitch that kidnapped me where the fuck you at?"

"Do you ever shut up?"

"Once in a blue moon now what am I doing here?"

"I've had a spy on you for months, someone real close to you that you never expected. I'll introduce you two real soon, but for now I have a story to tell you."

"There was this little boy named Hongjoong he loved his parents dearly, but one day his mother disappeared and left him with the big bad mafia leader. Few years went by and Hongjoong left went to college and fell in love. This girl had trust issues and Hongjoong never gave her a reason not to trust him but she was paranoid. 'Nothing good ever lasts'

She assumed he was cheating on her because why the fuck not, so before she could get hurt she cheated on him. Come to find out he wasn't cheating and he had just lost his dad that's why he was AWOL for so long. For some time she was able to pretend like nothing happened until his friend spilt the beans.

Hongjoong was broken the one person he trusted broke him. She lost him and his trust. She became so upset she hit his friend with a car to prove a point. And now she's labeled as the psycho."

"You are a psycho."

"You really are a pain in the ass I don't know what they see in you. Speaking of them time to introduce you to my partner in crime. Come out."

"You've got to be fucking kidding me."

"Chae y/n it's been some time no?"

"Really Chris you kidnapped me. The hell is your problem dude?"

"I needed you away from Kim Hongjoong and obviously a surprise visitor didn't work, though neither did you witnessing sweet little innocent Yunho murder someone. You two can't stay broken up for the love of me. Such a pity."

These two idiots really are a piece of work they've literally been blabbing for 30 minutes and haven't realized a thing.

"You know he'll come for me don't you? So tell me geniuses what's your plan?"

"Ambush. It took me a while to convince stray kids to turn against you but they followed suit after one member submitted. And besides our organization is anything but small."

"So Chan and psycho crazy pants enlighten me you two are so smart, yes?"

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Haechan and Mark sneak into the room where I was being held and they signaled me to distract them while they let the others know and planted a smoke bomb.

"So you both know that killing me or even hurting a hair on my head will wage war on your pitiful 'organization'."

"Well actually-"

She got interrupted by Han and Felix walking in with jisung and Chenle in zip ties.

"We got these two outside of the building and if your smart you'll signal for battle because I know NCT and they'd never send their two youngest alone."

"Hey Sung hey LeLe."

"Sup y/n. What're you in for."

"Dating someone with a psycho ex what about you?"

"Distraction."

"WILL YOU ALL SHUT- distraction? Distraction for what?"

Chan's talking was cut off by multiple gun shots going off all at once and that was my signal to jump out of my seat.

I threw a punch at Tzuyu and she told Chan to call the others and tried to run but before she could get away I hit her with the butt of the gun that jisung had brought me.

She may be psycho but her fighting skills are weak she's motivated by anger and stupidity. Funny.

She was easily knocked out after and I cut the ties off of jisung and chenle's wrists and started running for an exit.

What I didn't expect was for a warehouse full of people fighting and shooting at each other. When they said organization I thought they meant 'stray kids and friends' not the whole damn two cities over.

I quickly found my way to Yunho and started helping him fight off four other people. This was good. We were winning nothing was going to end badly. There's hope.

That's what I thought.

*BANG*

"NOOOOOOOOO"

~~~~to be continued~~~~