Blood is Thicker

She took her

She took her. She found the one thing that meant the most to me and ripped it away from me without giving me a chance to fight back.

I spend no time once I wake up making my way back to the ateez house so we can start looking for
y/n.

"I need everyone down here now!"

"Hyung what's wrong didn't you talk to y/n"

"I'm getting to that sang. Me and y/n made up last night and she took me to her mother's grave and Tzuyu showed up. She knocked me out and took y/n"

"Psycho bitch."

"So seonghwa I need you to track y/n using the gps device I put in that shirt I gave her she was wearing it when she was taken"

Mingi I need you to come with me to talk to Yunho since you two seemed the closest."

"Anything else you want us to do hyung?"

"Load the trucks get all your weaponry, vests, whatever you need to be protected because if I know Tzuyu she won't be alone."

~~~~golden dragon house~~~~

"ROSE OPEN THE DOOR THIS IS IMPORTANT!! ROSE!"

"Jeez what is it? Hongjoong?"

"Where's Yunho and y/n's dad?"

"Y/n's dad lives in a house near here and Yunho is in his room I can bring him to you if you'd like."

"Yes please and hurry this is really important."

"Yeah ok? HONGBOOTY WHERE IS Y/N?!!!"

"I'll get to that just bring me Yunho NOW!"

Rosé proceeds to go up the stairs and starts banging on Yunho and vernon's room.

"JEONG YUNHO YOU BETTER WAKE THE FUCK UP NOW AND BRING YOUR ASS DOWN STAIRS THIS IS IMPORTANT!"

"Jeez noona what is it?! Ow ow ow ow ow you know there's more efficient ways to take me downstairs than grabbing my ears."

"Apparently yelling didn't work so I had to do something now sit."

"What's this about.... Mingi? Hongjoong? What the hell are you doing here?!"

"Long time no see Yun how have you been?"

"Actually pretty great. Now what's this about and why are you here Mingi?"

"Hongjoong.."

"Right oh ok so Yunho I know you don't like me very much and hell at the moment I don't like myself very much but this isn't about me. It's about y/n."

"Where's my sister?!"

"My psycho ex might have knocked me out in a grave yard and kidnapped her while I was out."

"WHAT!"

"Ok listen I'm going to need both of you to calm down in order to get her back I need the Golden Dragons along with ATEEZ because Tzuyu is in a gang but she's part of a bigger organization and she's crazy enough to get them all involved so please talk to your dad Yunho. This is important."

"I'll call him just give me a place and time to meet up and when because we are getting my sister back and killing that psycho bitch. The good thing is y/n can hold her own in situations like this but we still need to hurry."

"Agreed. I'm also involving NCT in this since we've recently become allies and we need as much power as we can get."

"I agree now go home and prep and text me when you are ready."

"Thank you Yunho."

"Yeah whatever. See ya Mingi. Hongjoong."

"Mingi let's go we have one more stop to make before we can put ourselves out there like that. Call Taeyong and let him know we're about to pay him a visit."