Off my chest

"Yunho I'm back"

"Yunho I'm back"

"Ok dad I'm in the kitchen"

The drive to my dad's house was short but long. Oh how I've missed this place though it wasn't my real home it was still home. They were my home.

It's been a while since I've seen Yunho or even talked to him for that matter and I had a lot to tell him. When he said he was in the kitchen I started dashing towards him and jumped on his back.

"YUNNIE IVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH."

"What the— Y/N!"

The hug he gave me was the best hug I've received in a long time. I missed my little brother.

"Yunho I have so much to tell you."

He just nodded his head and took me out to the garden. I've always loved flowers and the beauty they had to offer so whenever I needed to clear my head or just some alone time you could find me in a garden.

"What's going on Noona."

"As you've probably already guessed Haechan came back and he kept contacting me so Hongjoong thought I was cheating on him and kicked me out."

At those simple words his fist tightened into a ball and his jaw clenched.

"So, I called Chris because I didn't know who else to call and he took me in... It was fine at first I helped his gang train, Hyuck apologized, I became allies with NCT."

I took a deep breath and sighed before I continued.

"Everything was going as planned, life was finally going good. Then the masquerade ball... that damned ball that's when everything went down hill. I- I didn't know it was him I guess I should've known because he had always been such a charmer."

"He sat at my table and started flirting and I didn't think anything of it because I just didn't know.. so I opened up. Chan came looking for me and he said my name and then Hongjoong took off his mask and showed me it was him."

"Everything just washed over me like a tidal wave and everything I felt.. still feel for him just appeared again. We talked and we came to the conclusion that everything was a misunderstanding and I forgave him. Chan didn't appreciate that so much. He was pissed to say the least."

"Y/n-"

"No wait it gets better. So anyway he drug me out of the ball which I didn't mind so much because well...yeah. But he didn't talk until I asked him what was wrong we argued and we both said some things, and then he said he loved me."

My tears that were already falling picked up the pace and I was practically sobbing. Just talking about it was harder than it seemed.

"I made him pull over and I got out I called dad and well here I am."

"Y/n what the hell."

"I know Yunnie I'm a mess and I didn't make anything better."

"You have always been hardheaded"

"No need to remind me can you just hug me and tell me everything will be okay?"

"Come here."

Chris🦘:
Can you please answer my calls I'm worried about you y/n just please let me know if you're ok.
Me:
I'm fine just give me time I promise I'm ok I love you. ❤️

Chris🦘:
I love you too just come home soon?

Me:
Maybe.

I basically stayed locked in my room for the majority of the week and it did get quite lonely, but I had a lot to think about and to do that I needed my quiet time.

I missed this being around my family. Something was missing though. I knew exactly what it was too and there was only one person I could talk to about it.

Hongjoong🤍

Me:
I'm sorry.

"Dad I want to reinstate the golden dragons."

~~~~to be continued~~~~

A/N:
Sorry for the short chapter but things are getting juicy and this chapter is a lead up to that so be patient my young ones.