Home

"I want to reinstate the golden dragons

"I want to reinstate the golden dragons."

"Are you absolutely sure about that y/n it could be a rash decision."

"I miss my family dad.... it's time to bring them home."

With that I threw my phone on the ground a smashed it. At least the last words they heard from me weren't that bad. Maybe we'll meet again in the far very far future.

We immediately got to work to contact past members that we had in safe houses and members that had moved on, just to let them know what was happening and that the invitation was open. Not only had I missed this but I craved it.

Power was something that came to me naturally. I never had to ask for respect or protection it was handed to me, but now I need to prove myself. I left them behind and I need to regain their trust and it wouldn't be easy.

We set up a meeting for tomorrow since it was almost midnight at our old warehouse. We never sold off any of the estates because they were too valuable. I did however make sure to keep them managed and in shape just in case I got homesick.

I stayed up all night preparing my speech to make them want to stay. It included a lot of 'I'm sorry's' and a couple of please forgive me's.

I didn't sleep at all maybe a couple of long blinks but other than that not a wink. I just wanted everything to be perfect. My presentation, my homecoming, my family, perfect.

Around 8 this morning we huddled into my dad's car and headed towards the warehouse and to my surprise there was already so many people there. I actually wanted to cry.

We got out of the car and I immediately ran towards everyone and hugged and greeted them. I missed this.

"Can I please have everyone's attention."

"Wahhh y/n you've gotten so pretty how about that number?"

"I'm very flattered Vernon but I actually smashed my phone. Anyway I would like all of you to know I've missed you dearly and my heart has had a whole since the day we parted ways. Lots of gangs have risen and lots of gangs have fallen.

Ours being one but we are so much more than a gang you guys are my family. Some of you have helped raise me, other were raised with me I'm talking to you Vernon. The golden dragons was an iron force to be reckoned with and I want to rebuild that. I know I left and abandoned you all with no reasoning except me being selfish.

I just figured that without my mom by my side that it was pointless and my family was gone, it took me a while to realize it but you guys are all my family. We may come from different backgrounds but we all came together under one name and one purpose and I want to fulfill that purpose again. So what do you say? Can the golden dragons breath fire again?"

There was a moment of silence and I knew that it was too good to be true they'd never want to come back after I left them. I wouldn't want to come back if the roles were switched but I took a chance, at least I can say that much.

"Yah y/n where are you going aren't you going to give us living arrangements?"

"REALLY!? You guys mean it!?"

"Of course family is family and the golden dragons can never be slayed."

There was a lot of cheering and talking amongst others and it felt right. I needed this.

"Yunho come here."

"What's up Noona?"

"I would like to take this moment to formally give you an invitation to become a member of the golden dragons."

"I dunno ateez has been a rollercoaster I might go back."

"Oh.. ok I understand tell Jongho I said hi and visit often I'll miss you."

"I'm just kidding noona I could never leave you behind plus without me who's gonna keep you in check."

"Yah! Jeong Yunho don't joke like that."

"Sorry but I had to make you work for it I'm not easy you know."

"Whatever."

After a while of everyone catching up we packed multiple vans and made sure everyone had a chance to get their belongings and headed towards our gang house.

The house was on the outskirts of town and we had three houses on the property to accommodate everyone. Every room had its own bathroom and two closets for roommates or just couple who couldn't move out yet. It wasn't much but we wanted everyone to feel comfortable and welcomed.

We met in the main house and I asked for a list of the singles and couples to make sure that no one was separated that didn't want to be. Then I began to work on the living arrangements. Of course that meant me and Yunho had to move here but we were ok with that. Dad's house wasn't far away either.

After about three hours I had it settled and called a meeting to assign houses and roommates.

"Ok everyone I made sure to put the couples together so don't chew me out, yet. Ok so

Dk - woozi house 1
Yunho - Vernon house 1
S.coups - mingyu house 3
Hoshi - Joshua house 2
Dino - The8 house 2
Jun- seungkwan house 3
Jeonghan- wonwoo house 3

Soyeon- Hwall house 1
Yuqi- Minnie house 2
Minyeon - soojin - house 1
shuhua- yuna house 2

Minhyuck - Cina house 3
Jooheon - IM house 3
Shownu - wonho house 2
Kihyun - hyungwon house 2

Kai- Jennie house 3
Lisa- jisoo house 1
Rosé - me house 1

Solar- Moonbyul house 2
Hwasa- Wheenin house 2

Yeji- lia house 1
Ryujin- chaeryoung house 1

Suho- xuimim house 2
Baekhyun- Chen house 3
Chan- Kyungsoo -Sehun house 2

I went on for about 30 minutes just assigning rooms and sent everyone on their way as soon as I was done. Things went smoothly, but it's always calm before the storm.

I went out to the phone store with Rosé to buy a new phone to keep in touch with the members and my dad. We moved smoothly so I wouldn't have to run into anyone that I basically betrayed.

Thankfully we avoided a lot and got home just in time to start the new era of the golden dragons.

~~~~to be continued~~~~

A/N
Ight I'm gonna say it because I know there's gonna be at least one person say something about the "couples" I just put people together don't be hating. Jenkai is superior anyway and no one can change my mind. Jk you might be able to
Also happy new year 2020 had been a doozy if you live in America yk exactly what I mean, but anyway enjoy the new chapter big tingz coming! Adios