Masquerade

I've been helping NCT train all week and I got to say they're pretty good

I've been helping NCT train all week and I got to say they're pretty good. I love hanging out with them it's like having 21 brothers. Although they could never replace Yunho. I miss him.

Training was going well, they all had their chance to fight against me and they held their own pretty well. Alls well that ends well.

Today was Thursday which means one more day until the special mission. The anticipation was getting to everyone I could tell, but they calmed down knowing that the ball was tomorrow. A chance for them to drink, have fun, and let loose. Even visit with friends that joined rival groups without any conflict.

I still couldn't help but wonder..... will I see him. Will I see my dad, Yunho will he go even though he left ATEEZ? Will this be my chance to talk to him without getting noticed. Will Hongjoong talk to me?

Training was over and I began to pack up my things into my duffle bag. Keeping my thoughts to myself and swirling around in silence I walked out of the gym.

"Y/n-ah do you want to stay for dinner?"

"Ahh Taeyong, I would love to but my boys can't really cook so I usually make them food thank you for the offer though."

"Nonsense I usually cook for 21 anyway what's adding 10 more going to do."

"No really thank you, but we have a tradition and on Thursdays I teach Jeongin how to make some of my mother's recipes. Maybe another time?"

"Of course just come by whenever you are always welcome here."

"Thank you."

Chan's house

"Noona when do I add in the spring onion"

"Jeongin you can't add in anything when the meat isn't even cooked yet."

"Makes sense...... so when?"

".......few more minutes."

"Ok noona. Shall I put the rice in the cooker."

"Put the rice in the coo- FELIX."

"Yeah?"

"I TOLD YOU TO MAKE THE RICE WHEN I LEFT THIS MORNING."

"Well you see. I- uh- you know- uhm CHAN HYUNG DO YOU NEED ME YEAH IM COMING"

"YAHHH LEE YONGBOK GET BACK HERE"

"SORRY I CANT HEAR YOU."

"Well Innie looks like we aren't having rice today so how about we make ramen for a side?"

"Sounds good to me."

"Ok!"

We finished cooking the meal and side dishes and Jeongin added in his spring onions and set the dinner table. As expected the food was demolished in record time like always.