Hazy

"What makes you think you have what it takes to join Tzuyu

"What makes you think you have what it takes to join Tzuyu."

"Well y/n not much really but I heard you guys were all like a family and I've been in need of one recently."

"I'll have to think about it but leave your number and we'll be in touch."

"As you wish y/n.."

Something was off about that girl she seemed too sweet and as my background knowledge serves me that's always a cover up for their true personalities.

Her body language told me way more than her words did. She seemed familiar like I've heard about her before.

After she walked off of our perimeter everyone went back to training per usual.

The whole day my mind kept drifting I couldn't help but feel like something was missing or in a sense off. I just couldn't quite pin point it.

Almost as if I was uncertain about every decision I had made ever since the last day I talked to him. God I really missed him. His smile, his warmth, his love..

Maybe I should call him. Would that be a good idea? I don't think I could risk it though it just doesn't seem right.

"Y/N!!!"

"What what?!?"

"I've been calling you for 5 minutes what's going on in that walnut of yours love."

"Sorry Rosie I have a lot on my mind."

"Ah I see Is it about that cutie with a booty that you've been hung up on?"

"First of all how do you know about his booty and second of all is it that obvious?"

"He has a great butt and it's expected you did just forgive him and then up and left him so I wouldn't expect you not to be thinking about him."

"Rose I'm just so lost without him I- I actually loved that kid and I willingly forgave him after he accused me of cheating on him and, we broke each other right after gluing each other together."

"Y/n take a walk with me yeah?.
So how I see it is you were both blinded by each other so in love that you didn't realize how much you were hurting each other in the process.

Possessiveness and love are two very different things but both were present in the relationship and while you can't commonly confuse both you can't confuse the feelings you had. I know I'm rambling and it may not make sense but if you're going to listen to anything I say, listen to this. Battles that need to be won aren't always with your enemies, fight them all."

"Thank you for always listening to me rose it means a lot and I think I have a lot to think about."

"Yes you do now if you excuse me I have a date with-."

"A DATE?! PARK CHAEYOUNG YOU SLY DOG YOU!"

"Yah y/n I have to get going but I'll tell you everything afterwards."

"You better or else I'll hunt whoever it is down."

"Please stop."

"Fine.. Now go you don't want to be late."

Hongjoong POV

All day I've been trying to find that devil I can't let her get anywhere near y/n who knows what she'll do to my princess.

I should've just told her the truth from the beginning then she'd know what to expect. Tzuyu is dangerous and psychotic no one knows what she's capable of.

I've been tracking her for about 10 hours now but I seemed to have lost her after she has disappeared into a clearing of land that has no address or anything.

Something isn't right what is she doing.

What are you hiding?

~~~~to be continued~~~~

A/n
I think I'm going to end this book around 30 or so chapters and then work on some other things but progression is key.

QnA

Who is your seventeen bias?

I have 4 as of right now
-Vernon, Seungcheol, my adorable baby Minghao, and how could I forget the one and only Jihoon