Not an update:

I wanted to update you guys with me and why I haven't updated. A lot of things have been happening lately which some I'm sure you heard of.

First I would like to say Thank you Sulli.
Thank you Woojin.
Thank you Hwall.

These idols brought something on their own to the industry and their groups. Some effected me more than others and we will always remember the impacts they left behind.

I support Hwall and Woojin on their future endeavors and I hope you will support them too as well as their groups.

Sulli is a different story she was a beautiful angel that was gone too soon a gorgeous soul who deserved nothing more than happiness and all the love that everyone had to offer. Sadly though there's people out there who just like to tear people down for no reason. Regarding this I'd like to remind everyone that the things you say hurt and think long and hard if you want it on the internet forever.

Please support all three of them even if they aren't around anymore, love is better than nothing.

I will also continue to write about stray kids as if they were still 9 members and the same for The Boyz because they will always be complete in my eyes and heart.

My hiatus will also be longer than I had originally planned because this hit me harder than I expected it to, so please be patient with me and still please support my book.

I love every single one of you. Thank you 💕