Princess

"You've got to be kidding me"

"Oh anything but princess"

This seems different, he seems different his smile isn't as bright, his face pale and sunken, he looks..... not like my Hongjoong.

"Y/n who is this?"

"I'm bang Chan but YOU can call me Chris"

"Alright then Chris what are you doing with MY y/n?"

"Your y/n? Weren't you the the one that kicked her out because you said she was cheating on you."

"Which was a mistake and I fully take the blame for not giving her the chance to apologize but as long as I'm alive she belongs to me."

"Y/n belongs to no one and if anyone definitely not you. Isn't that right y/n"

Oh how I've missed him just being around him now makes my heart happier and gives my soul light I just-.

I absentmindedly reached my hand up to cup his cheek and feel his warmth but what caught me by surprise was that he leaned into my touch, and smiled to himself. I've missed this.

"Y/n."

"Hongjoong."

"Please come back to me I can't live without you it's been a complete hell, when you left it broke me I broke me. I didn't give you time to explain and I ruined something good and I don't care who you talk to because I know now that I should trust you just please come back home."

"Hongjoong..."

"Let me finish. I don't care about this Donghyuck guy are even this Chris guy I just care about you and me your past is you past and I shouldn't let what happened to me in my past have any affect on what we have. I love you I know that and I hope you still love me and I just can't go on any longer without you in my life. You're my other half my soulmate my reason for being alive, because without you I'm nothing but garbage on the side of the road. You broke my heart of stone and burned my walls please come back and keep them down."

"Joong.."

Joong..... little did I know how much that nickname meant to me. My joongie.

"....i miss you too, but... I need time to process and I need to talk to Chan about this because he took me in when I had no where else to go he's my family and I can't just leave him."

"Most Importantly I need to talk to Yunho and ask him how he feels about it because his opinion always matters."

"I understand just please please think about it. Please."

"I will."

With that I removed my hand from his face walked towards Chan, grabbed his hand and left the ball.

That was one of the hardest confrontations I've ever faced and I didn't know how to process all I knew was that I wanted to go home and talk to Chan.

"Chan.. why are you so quiet?"

"Because y/n."

"Because what? Chan talk to me."

"Talk to you. Alright. WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT Y/N!"

"What are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. That bastard hurt you and you're just going to let him waltz back into your life. I bet you're actually considering going back to him. Do you even think he'll change just because he says he misses you and fills your head with all that lovey dovey bullshit."

"See you can't even answer because you know I'm right I see right through his act and your just too dense to realize what I realize, but go ahead call Yunho I bet he'll tell you the same thing I'm telling you right now because I think you're both full of it."

"Chan do you even hear yourself right now you sound like a spoiled child who just lost his favorite toy. And I only listened to him to hear his side and process what he felt. This isn't about you and me it's about me and him. Yet somehow you find a way to make it always seem like someone else is the bad guy do you even think about anyone else you're just selfish."

"How dare you call me selfish when I was the one who opened my door to you when you had nowhere else to go I let you cry on my shoulder I protected you from the monsters from your past I L O V E D you!"

"You what...?"

"Y/n listen-"

"Stop.."

"What?"

"Stop the car let me out."

"Y/n please."

"STOP THE CAR!"

"Fine."

I ran out of the car as fast as possible and called My dad to see if he could pick me up and let me stay with him because this was all too much to handle. In the span of literally a month Hongjoong, Donghyuck, and Chris. What a life.

My dad pulled up to the side of the rode where I was waiting for him and immediately ran out and hugged me. I didn't have to tell him anything he just...knew. That's all I needed someone to hold me and not ask what happened just someone who knew.

He lived about 30 minutes away so I pulled out my phone and earbuds to listen to music and calm my nerves while on the way there, when I got a message.

Hongjoong:
Goodnight princess.

Funny.. princess it's been a while.
~~~~to be continued~~~~

A/N
Hehe so I may have forgotten to post last week but it's ok here's a new chapter. And this time no cliffhanger... well sort of but anyway ENJOY! 🤩