Fullsun

The next day I woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside of my window

The next day I woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside of my window. I tried to roll out of bed but the pressure of a bolder was flat on my body.

"YUNHO GET OFF YOURE HEAVY!" I screamed in his ear because there's no other way to wake him. When he sleeps it usually takes a boat horn to wake him up. All I got in response was a groan. So I mustered up all my strength and pushed him off.

It took me a whole 5 minutes to finally get him off of me but it was all worth it I could finally breath. I went to my in suite to do my morning routine and get ready for the day.

I went to my closet to rummage through the remainder of clothes that I had. Most of them didn't fit me I haven't gotten rid of any clothes for a while. So I decided I was going to do 'spring cleaning'. I connected my phone to my speaker and got started.

I finished cleaning after a whole playlist, and I gathered everything into a couple boxes and transported them to the trunk of my car. Surprisingly everything fit.

20 minutes later

After a while of driving I pulled into the parking lot of an orphanage so I could donate what didn't fit me. Everything was pretty much new and hardly ever used. I mostly wore work out clothes or mission clothes. Mafia life am I right.

I left after dropping off the boxes and decided to go to the mall with my friend Eunna. We haven't seen each other for a couple of weeks because I got kidnapped but now that they trusted me they gave me more freedom.

I quickly sent Eunna a message on where to meet me and then I texted Hongjoong to let him know where I was going.

We met in the food court and had lunch together since I skipped breakfast and we decided to catch up. Eunna has been my best friend for as long as I could remember, she never knew about my secret mafia life but I could tell she knew something was up.

She never mentioned it and I was grateful for that. I know she's my best friend and I should tell her everything but I didn't tell her this for her own good.

After we finished our food we decided to go look around at some stores and maybe buy a couple of things. While we were walking I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings and bumped into something hard.

I lost my balance and fell to the ground just as I was about to lose my cool someone spoke up. "Oh my gosh I am so sorry." They offered me a hand to help me up. It wasn't until I was up on my feet that I looked at their face.

That voice, those eyes, those hands. They were all too familiar to me. I let my body act before my brain and I quickly embraced him. "I missed you so much why did you leave me? Why did you-." Was all I had the strength to say before tears started falling down my face.

Before I knew it a pair of arms were being wrapped around my waist. "I'm sorry I left you I didn't mean for any of this to happen but if they found me they would've killed both of us y/n you know I couldn't stay here you know you mean too much to me." His voice like velvet to my ears all I ever wanted was to hear it again.

"I thought you were dead I cried so much I just couldn't live without you. It's been so hard without you." My voice cracking from the tears still pooling out of my eyes.

"You know I would never leave you permanently, besides you really think they would kill me?" His humor still the same what I would've given to hear his stupid jokes again.

"Y/n...... I love you."

My world stopped everything was slowing down. I couldn't hear anything anyone was saying to me. Confusion was swarming me like bees. He loves me..........

I knew he did I loved him too but after all this time. He's back..

I was coming back to my senses when I heard faint chatter and someone calling my name repeatedly.

"Y/n, y/n can you hear me? Say something."

"What did you say?" "I said say something."
"No before that." It fell silent for a short period then he said it again. "I love you."

Darkness

That's what I saw that's all I saw. I don't remember much of what happened but I'm guessing somewhere along the lines of I love yous and me passing out from shock and whatnot.

I felt exhausted my head was pounding and I couldn't wake up. I tried my hardest to open my eyes or even move a body part, but nothing. I felt paralyzed.

Finally but slowly I started opening my eyes to the shine of a bright light above my face. "Finally you're awake are you ok y/n?"

"Where's Eunna?" "I sent her home because you passed out and she knew that I would take care of you." I was too weak to actually speak so I just nodded my head.

The room fell silent again I took the time to scan the room and figure out where I was. I looked to my right and saw a monitor beeping at a steady rate, and to my left there was a bench that's where he sat.

"Are we at a hospital?" My voice was like sandpaper my throat dry. Then he spoke "I didn't know where else to take you and you just passed out I was so worried about you I........ I couldn't lose you again."

"I'm in a relationship." He opened his mouth as if he had something he wanted to say but closed it. He looked at me his beautiful eyes that I always loved full of hurt.

"I thought we were going to wait for each other y/n I thought we were going to be happy together." He emphasized together his tone laced with anger.

"How was I going to wait you disappeared you left me not the other way around you broke me." I spat at him.

"I know that and I'm sorry, just don't expect me to stop trying just because you have a boyfriend." And with that be walked out of the room.

Leaving me confused and conflicted, breaking my heart in two yet again.

~~~~to be continued~~~~~

A/N
Another chapter!!!!
Enjoy my lovelies!