Trust?

~~the next morning

~~the next morning

I woke up around 5:00 because that's what I usually do for class. I take the early classes so I have time for work. I also know that I'm not really allowed to leave but I figured while I'm here I should at least get used to it and continue my daily routines.

I walked into the bathroom brushed my teeth, did my skin routine, did my hair, and put on mascara. After I was done I walked into the closet and picked some comfy clothes out to wear.

Walking into the hallway I tiptoed carefully not to make much noise so I wouldn't wake anyone up and made my way down to the kitchen. "Y/n why are you awake?" I'd be lying if I said I didn't squeal. A slight chuckle could be heard from behind me so I turned around and my mouth fell open.

"HONGJOONG put some clothes on and leave me alone!"

"Okay, first of all, I have clothes on and before you say anything my shirt is in my hand and I was about to put it on before I heard someone sneaking around down here."

"Well, why was it off in the first place?"

"I was working out, what else?" He gave me a look as if it should've been obvious. I just rolled my eyes and headed over to the fridge to get some fruit for breakfast.

I sat down at the table and Hongjoong sat in front of me waiting like he was going to say something but didn't know how to so I decided to say something instead.

"Staring isn't nice you know."

"I just- why don't you talk to me anymore y/n? I miss you." Sadness was visible in the tone he used. I've always been a soft person I'm just not the type to hold grudges and I always sympathize with people, that's just my nature.

"Joong you lied to me and kept secrets I thought we had a good thing going where we could tell each other everything and trust." My vision became blurred from holding back tears and all I could do was hurt,

I felt a tight grip around my hand and a long tired sigh. Then he finally spoke. "I really did want to tell you everything but how do you bring up in a conversation with someone you like that you're a mafia boss and I kill people, sell drugs, and trade weapons for a living. And don't think for a second that you don't mean anything to me because y/n you mean the entire world to me and I don't know what I would've done if I had never met you. You turned my entire life around and that's something I will always be grateful for. I can't promise that I'll stop what I'm doing because I made a promise to my father but I can promise that I will love and protect you with everything I have........ just please give me another chance."

Everything was quiet for a while and just as I was about to speak.....

"JUST KISS HIM ALREADY NOONA WE DONT HAVE ALL DAY AND IM HUNGRY."

We kissed it wasn't rushed it was slow and meaningful full of love, promises, and forgiveness.

"Finally now I can eat. Noona don't ruin this he's a good one."

"Jeong Yunho go to your room."

"I'm 20 you can't tell me what to do." All I had to do was glare at him and he got the message to leave.

"Y/n now that you've forgiven me there's more that we need to talk about." I nodded my head giving him the signal to continue.

"Well since we are together there's going to be people coming after you and you need to protect yourself so we need to start your training, second you're soon going to be the mafia queen of my Sea Thugs when? That's a surprise, and third I love you."

"What? I thought I was just going to be like a den mother type you know the ones that cook clean and do the laundry. Why can't I do that?"

"You're not a nanny princess no reason you should be treated like one. Training starts tomorrow morning so you have today to rest and process everything. I'll break down the rest later."

He gave me a quick peck and an I love you and before I could say anything else he left because he had to 'take care of business'. It truly is a lot to process and I really don't know how to handle it all but one thing is for sure I love him more than anything and I do trust him but am I willing to risk my life and deal with gang business. How am I going to live up to the expectation of being the girlfriend of the most well-known and feared mafia boss? I mean have you met me? I wouldn't harm a fly.

My life is taking a complete turn and I don't know if I'm ready for it.

~~~~~to be continued~~~~~
A/N
Sorry I haven't updated in a while I have huge writers block. I've been trying but everything I write just doesn't seem good enough and I delete everything. This isn't the best chapter but I didn't want to leave you guys hanging for a long time. I'll try to update more and make things more interesting. Expect a lot more for future chapter!

(EDITED)