Chapter Three

Nathan's pov

* present*

I woke up to someone jumping on my bed making me bounce up and down. I groan and open my eyes to see my little guy " Zaiden, why are up so early?" I asked "dada uncle Xander is taking me to the pwark today " he answered making hand gestures to himself, I looked at a the clock and it was only 9:30 he's supposed to be here at 10:30 "oh my sweet boy that's not for a next hour" I told him.

"daddy?" he asked and I looked at him and nod "I'm hungry daddy" he said "okay what do you want for breakfast then?" I question he put his tiny finger on his chin with a guessing face then he spoke "uhmmm...pancakes and eggs and juice" he said happily "okay but let's give you a bath first yeah" I said. He hopped down from my bed and runs through the door " Zaiden stop running your gonna hurt yourself!!" I yelled rolling to get out of bed.

I walk to his room and got his clothes I chose a white tank top and blue shorts that matched with tiny stars on it and tiny little shoes.

"Zaiden?" I called "in here dada" he said from the bathroom, I went in to him fully clothed in the tub of water "Zaiden you can't bathe with clothes on you know" I said "bubbles pwease daddy" he said with a pout I can't refuse his cute little face...

"Zaiden?" I called "in here dada" he said from the bathroom, I went in to him fully clothed in the tub of water "Zaiden you can't bathe with clothes on you know" I said "bubbles pwease daddy" he said with a pout I can't refuse his cute little face " alright but we have to hurry Xander will be here soon" I said while getting his clothes off then getting the bubble bath solution.

After his bath we went to the kitchen to make breakfast which I had to do since today was Garcia's day off but I don't mind. I got out all the ingredients to make the pancakes and mixed it then pour it in the pan when it's heated, when I'm all done with making pancakes I scrambled egg and poured out some orange juice in his sippy cup then served him in his high chair, he's only two so it doesn't matter how much food I give him since he'll probably not eat all of it anyways. I served myself a plate and sit on one of the bar stools at the island and started on my breakfast, once we were both finish I took our dishes to the dish washer and I took Zaiden in my arms and went to the living room I turned the tv on and flip through the channels until I found a cartoon he'll enjoy, "dada will be right back okay sweet boy?" I asked "okay daddy" he says and I kissed his head and went to take a shower.

I brushed my teeth then showered and washed my hair and dried it, I got dressed in a white t-shirt with a sweater over it, black jeans and then I decided on adding a denim jacket with white air force ones. I picked my cards my phone and car keys then went down stairs.

 I picked my cards my phone and car keys then went down stairs