Chapter Fourteen

Alianna's POV

I got out of the car as George parked and got Zaiden out. He was playing with my hair as I walk to the door of the only place of work I've known since I've got here until now obviously.

I opened the door and walked in I saw Liam he was looking at me as if eye rapping me, he waved me over and I went in his direction. Liam has always had a thing for me but he's not the type of person I see myself with. I've been around him for three years now and the way he treats women is disgusting, but who am I to judge the girls seems to like it.

"hi Liam, It's good to see you" I say with a genuine smile "like wise where have you been?" he ask side hugging me looking at Zaiden "I got a new job, I'm sorry I haven't come by to tell you guys" I apologize as he smiled and says "I didn't know you had a child" "uhm me-" I was cut off by Zaiden "mommy can I have ice-cream?" he ask looking behind me "so he is yours...is that why you've been rejecting me?" Liam ask looking surprised "what?...of course no-" I tried and he cuts me off "you know what...I have to get back to work, Alex said to meet him at table 3" he says walking away, Well that was weird "you want ice-cream buddy?" I ask Zaiden as I walk to the table where my best friend was.

I went around the corner to where the table is located and I saw Alex sitting there smiling widely at his phone so I interrupt "hey you" I say quietly "OMG Ali!!" he exclaimed standing to hug me and I return it with a pat on his back.

"Alex this is Zaiden" I told him smiling at Zaiden who was hiding his face in my neck "hello cutie... I'm your mommy's best friend " Alex says holding his small hands "I'm zaiden" he replied all cute "awe you're so adorable " Alex told him squeezing his cheek "shall we order?... Oh and by the way Mr. Lucas couldn't make it today he had some kind of work emergency" he says pouting and I smiled at him "I promise you'll meet him sometime " he says holding my hand "it's okay...so food?" I ask and him along with Zaiden nods so I called over a waiter that must be new because I've never seen her.

After lunch and a well deserve conversation between us two, Zaiden was asleep in my arms as we filled each other in on everything...when I say everything my love I mean everything...who would have known that my own little best friend of 5 years would have fallen for someone so quickly. After I gave him my big sister by three months pep talk I decided to get home and have Zaiden take his proper nap because it was already 2:30pm and to be honest I wanted to get some rest also.

Once I got home and walked inside lazily, I went to Zaiden's room to put him down but he held on to me so I decided to let him sleep with me in my room. I walk into my room and lay him on the bed carfully trying not to wake him then got in beside him and he cuddled up next to me so I put the covers over both of us and I was out before I knew it.

********

I woke up to someone kissing my forehead and I let out a long sigh of relaxation and slowly opened my eyes.

"hello darling" he says softly "hi" I manage to say before he started to kiss me breathless, with one last peck we parted and I look beside me to realize Zaiden was gone.

"oh my god where is he?" I ask panic started to rise inside me and I hurriedly tried to get up but was held in my position by Nathan "what are you doing!?...let me go" I rushed out "calm down love, He's fine... He's in his play room" he tells me and I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding.

"what time is it?" I asked looking up at him "it's about..." he says looking at his watch "7pm" he says "oh god...stupida ragazza" (you stupid girl) I said hitting my head "you know I understand you right?" Nathan ask and I stare at him surprised "you speak Italian?" I ask and he nods "I speak multiple languages, Russian is my native one though" he says standing up "how come you don't have an accent?" I ask confused "because I've spoken English most of my life...that's enough about this" he tell me walking away "you can put Zaiden to bed and meet me down stairs we need to have a talk" he said and left.

I got up and stretched and walk out heading to Zaiden's play room, "hey buddy" I say and picked him up as he spoke "hi mommy" "you wanna go have a bath" I ask and he sqirm yelling yes in my arms. I got to his bedroom and got him in the bath, after a long 15 minutes I finally got him out and into his pajamas I held him in my arms reading him a book until he fell asleep. I laid him down and put the covers over him and watched him for a while then kissed his head as I always do, I slowly and quietly close the door then walk back to my room.

I got there and went straight to the bathroom, I stripped and got a warm shower. I got out and walk to the closet in my room, I got my underwear and a oversized shirt and some comfortable pajamas shorts then I brushed my hair and put it in a quick messy bun.

I walked down stairs and went to the living room to see Nathan in all his glory watching tv. He was dressed in a black track suit bottom and a white t-shirt, with his hair looking wet and dripping. "you surely get spaced out a lot looking at me" he says with a smirk on his face making me blush "right...I'm hungry, can I get something before the talk?" I said putting emphasis on the talk and he smiled "sure, what do you want?" he ask standing and walking forward "are you gonna make me something?" I asked shyly "yes, it's almost 8:30 and Garcia has already went home" he says as we walked into the kitchen "so...what's it gonna be?" he asked again "grilled cheese please " I tell him, I could've made it myself but I won't argue this time and I watched him as I took a seat at the island.

He got everything out to make the sandwich, and Got the pan heated while I watched awkwardly. I was getting bored so I decided to spike up a conversation "how old are?" I asked and he looked back at me with one of his brows lift "twenty-five" he answered shortly grabbing a plate from the Cabinet.

He placed the plate in front of me and walked to the fridge and came back with the box of orange juice and a glass as I started eating.

This is probably the best grilled cheese I've ever had but I wasn't gonna tell him that. I was half way through with him Leaning on the counter, he turned and was about to pour some coffee into a mug "what are you doing!?" I ask "getting coffee" he said with a duh tone, "uhm no you're not" I tell him and he looks back at me surprised "I don't think that's your choice to make love" he says pouring it into the mug.

"that will make you energetic, you won't be able to sleep you know" I tell him and he shrugged taking a sip I don't know why I even tried. I finished eating and put my dish, glass and what he used in the dishwasher.

"come" he said and I followed him we didn't go back to the living room instead we walked to his bedroom and I look to his alarm clock to see it was almost 10pm. He got in and pat the bed beside him so I laid beside him and he pulled me suddenly making me squeal he wrapped his arms around me and soon I was surrounded by his warmth.

"so... What is it?" I ask "I'm not good at this at all" he says sniffing my hair But I stayed quite so he continued "but hear me out, I know you haven't known me for a long time but I wanna try" he spoke and sighed as if a whole weight just got lift him. "I want you Alianna, I want to make you mine and only mine" he tells me kissing my head and squeezing me a bit. I don't know what he means but he has made it pretty clear that I belong to him before and I kind of accepted it, he seems like a person who want someone to prove that they're here for him without him having to ask and honestly if that's what he wants I will prove that to him. "Nathan...are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" I ask him in a teasing tone and turned to look at him "uhm yeah but-" and I cut him off "no buts... Yes you are and yes I will" I tell him with a smile "you will!?" he question looking surprised "yes" I say and he held my face between his palms and kissed me in a long passionate kiss.

When we broke apart he smiled at me and laid back down and I followed right after as he cuddled me to his chest and kissed my head. "I'll be working from home tomorrow, and my best friend is gonna come over with is company for lunch so you can be prepared for that okay" he spoke softly and I nod.

I was laid on his hard chest with him soothing my hair and kissing me every now and then. We were like this for a moment and I was slowly slipping into a deep sleep before he spoke again "so it's a deal...you're all mine?" he ask "it's a deal...I'm all yours" I whisper back sleepily before I welcome the darkness.

_______________________________________________

A/n

Hope you enjoyed this one😊

Please remember to vote!!

Vote
Vote
Vote
Vote
Vote

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤