Chapter Six

Alianna's POV

I woke to the sound of my alarm it was mid day, so I got out of bed and walked lazily to my bathroom. I did my business and strip myself of my clothes and stepped in the shower, I wash my body clean and wash my hair then got out got a towel and wrapped it around my body.

I brushed my teeth then blow dried my hair and curled it into a perfect bounce, walked to my room and to my closet I got a white sundress with little birds on it and sandals. I got my little brown bag with my keys and some cash I looked around for a while then decided to call Alex so we could go have lunch before work.

The phone rings twice before he picked up "oh hey babe" he said happily "Alex, hey you wanna go have lunch at Dorey's with me?" I asked then he spoke " yeah sure I'm close by where you at?" " I'm home, I'll leave now so we could meet there okay?" ...

The phone rings twice before he picked up "oh hey babe" he said happily "Alex, hey you wanna go have lunch at Dorey's with me?" I asked then he spoke " yeah sure I'm close by where you at?" " I'm home, I'll leave now so we could meet there okay?" I ask "alright love you!" he says loudly " love you too" I said and end the call.

I walk out the front door and closed it behind me, I greeted mr.Robinson on my way to the elevator he has always been so nice to me since I moved here like the father figure I needed you know.

I got into the elevator and press the first floor button, as the door open I stepped out and walk to the glass doors. I walked out and hurriedly waved down a taxi, he stopped and I got in and told him my destination.

He pulled in at Dorey's and I got out and paid, I walked in and Alex waved at me from a table at the left corner. "hey thank god you're here already, hope I didn't have you wait too long" I say taking my seat "no no sweetie your fine I just got here" he said while reaching to kiss me on the cheek which made me blush.

I know he's gay and all but my best friend is so carefree and comfortable with me he makes me feel so weird at times.

"look at you blushing, you really need to get some dick" he says the last part seriously which made me go red in embarrassment "Alex, you can't say that out loud" I shyly told him while playfully hitting his arm and he chuckled.

A waitress came some minutes after "good afternoon, what can I get you" she spoke tiredly "I'll have a chicken club sandwich with a diet coke please" I order as Alex spoke " and I'll have the mini beef pepper rice with a strawberry milkshake" she nods and walks away.

"so you mister I saw you last night you know" I tease wiggling my eyebrows at him as he went tomato red knowing what I'm referring to, "he was so sweet he gave me his number after we talked for a while, then when he was leaving he kissed me on my cheek" he said Looking dazed. "oh someone's getting it" I said smirking.

If I should be honest with you, I would do anything for Alex to be happy. He as always made me feel needed and welcome ever since the day we became friends and I would do no less than protect his oversized heart, he's more than just a best friend to me he's my rock and my shoulder to cry on and if anyone hurt him they hurt me and I won't have that.