new book

Hello my beautiful butterflies🦋🤗

I know it's been a while 😊

how is everyone doing?

Oh me? I'm doing great thank you 🦋❤

Anyways, Listen loves...

I have a new book drafted but for some reason my indecisive brain can't figure out if it's good enough.

Though I really love it already and everything but.... I'm still worried that it might not be good enough for publishing.

So, I want you guys opinion because of course I trust y'all so much. If the description sound okay enough and you guys would want to read it then I'll publish it right this minute.

Her we go...

Heir To The Mafia

Description

What could possible break two people apart that gave up everything to be with each other?

For Amira and Mason there's two things.

An unforgettable decision and a life changing letter.

For Amira life wasn't as it seems. Three months into her relationship she decided she wanted to introduce her parents and siblings to her significant other, things went bad after that as they didn't want her to have anything to do with him but she stuck to him and her decision. Her family was disappointed and that resulted in them disowning her, she was okay with that she was living her truth and she was happy with the love of her life that was until that faithful morning when she woke up to an empty bed....

Mason wasn't your average alpha male, he has a soft spot for one person and one person only. But when shit hits rock bottom for him and he couldn't afford to lose that one person he made a decision that he will regret for the rest of his life. As the heir to an Italian mafia's throne in he was privilege most of his life until unfortunate circumstances took that away but he wanted it back, if he got his inheritance he could make the love of his life happy and to do that he had to hurt her but it wasn't intentional, still what he didn't know was that his decision left deep scars on the heart he cherish most....

**********

I really hope this is of your interest.

I already have chapters ready so there won't be much of a wait😊

I hope to hear from y'all soon my lovelies,❤❤ mwah.

Bye now💯❤

I love you my butterflies 🦋🦋🦋

Side note: if you're just seeing this its already published 🎉🎉
Also check my profile conversation for a note.