Chapter Forty-Seven

Alianna's POV

*two months later*

"okay y'all literally have no idea how long that took me" I say with a smirk on my face "yeah right you're awesome my queen" Alex says being sarcastic but me being the way I am I couldn't resist "damn straight I am" I say laughing.

"mommy!!" Zaiden yells from upstairs "I'm coming my love!" I say getting up from the couch "heeyyy you don't even call me that" Nathan says pouting and I kiss his lips messing up his hair then walking away heading towards Zaiden's play room. "what is it baby?" I ask as soon as I open the door "chloe sleeping now I go to bed" he says shyly "okay do you wanna take a quick bath?" I ask once more and he nods happily so I walked him to the bathroom got the bath started then helped him undress.

After his bath I got him dressed in his pajamas and he carefully laid on his bed beside chloe, he was being so gently not to wake her it was honestly so wholesome and cute. Once I was sure he's asleep I quietly exited his room and went down stairs and to the living room taking my seat beside Nathan and cuddled up to him.

It was only 7:30 and Xander and Alex decided to stay over so we just watch movies until it was almost mid night and of course I had to force Nathan to go to bed since he had work in the morning which he didn't want to go to he's even more childish than Zaiden is.

After we got finish with a quick shower and got dress we got to bed and cuddled with him soothing my hair his fingers massaging my head every now and then until I was in a deep slumber.

********

I woke to a wave of heat and sweat all over my forehead, I sat up holding my head as it was throbbing painfully. Nauseous that's how I felt as my breath was getting even a sudden urge to vomit came and I immediately got out the bed and rushed to the bathroom kneeling at the toilet and everything I ate yesterday was out my system in minutes.

My hair was being pulled back which I guess was Nathan since he kissed my head as I had to vomit once more. "are you okay baby?" he ask his voice deep and sexy his morning voice is so hot...really you're vomiting and that's what you think about.... "I'm okay" I inform him and he helps me up and to the sink. I brush the weird taste out of my mouth and he carried me back to the bed despite me telling him I'm fine, I just vomited not pass a kidney stone.

He lays me on the bed and touching my forehead weirdly "what's wrong with you I said I'm fine" I say pouting "but you're not baby girl" he says looking at me worriedly and I roll my eyes at him making him raise a brow and I sigh looking away from his gaze. "I'm calling Dr.Roberts" he says walking around the bed to get his phone "Nathan please I'm totally fine I don't even feel bad or sic-" I was saying "I'll believe that when a doctor says it you haven't even been sick ever, I'm calling I don't care" he finishes and I decided not to argue further because obviously there's no point.

I went to go shower and he watched me like a creep talking about what if I fall and die and a sad ass speech about what he'll do if I die...over dramatic much...he had me lay down and got me breakfast even though I was totally fine by this point everyone was in the room worried as hell waiting for Dr.Roberts but I wasn't about to say anything because these knuckle heads won't listen so I just enjoyed my breakfast along with Zaiden who joined me on eating.

As soon as a knock came from the door Nathan rushed to it and stood speaking for a minute before Dr.Roberts walks in. "good morning Mrs.Vaughn " he greets me after shaking hands with Xander and Alex "good morning " I say shyly with a smile.

He got his stuff ready in minutes and lay a clipboard with a pen next to me then shines a bright ass flash light into my eyes. "Alright...I get that you've been vomiting yeah?" he asks and I glance at Nathan "it has only been once that is only this morning " I told him knowing Nathan said otherwise. I look over at him and he looks away suspiciously... yeah right like you didn't just exaggerate that I was dying to the doctor.

"I'll just do a simple check up then, just to make sure" he says and Nathan agrees. He started checking my heart beat and my temperature and whatever. Until his face went blank and he stood straight "uhm... There's something important you both should know I don't know if you want me to say it or should it be confidential " he says and now I'm worried what the hell is going on with me.

What if this was serious and I wasn't taking it that way?

What if I have a sickness, disease maybe?

Oh my god what if I have type 2 diabetes?

I'd have to stop eating sweets, how will I live?

"please tell us they're fine" Nathan says pulling me back to reality as Dr.Roberts look from him to me making me more worried. "so I heard two heartbeats one's yours and the other is the little one in there " he says smiling and this whole world paused in this very moment.

"A-Am I p-pregnant?" I ask still shocked "yes apparently so" Dr.Roberts spoke and I felt a tear slip down my cheek and Nathan was by me in a second "what's wrong baby?" he asks searching my now crying eyes and I hug him wrapping my arms around his neck and sobbing while he comfort me by stroking my hair.

"it's okay baby" he says softly rubbing my back up and down calming me a bit "I-I'm sorry I'm just overwhelmed " I say swallowing and he wiped away my stray tears and he looks at me sadly, then I realize he must've thought I don't want this but I do I absolutely do "I'm happy Nathan I'm really happy" I say almost crying again as he smiles and kisses me lovingly "you almost gave me a heart attack there baby girl" he says smiling awkwardly "I'm sorry I was just surprised " I replied pulling back looking down at my still flat stomach.

"can I know how far along I am?" I ask looking at Dr.Roberts and he nods as a knock came from the door and Alex went to open it and a nurse walks in "just in time, I had a feeling " Dr.Roberts says with a chuckling. The nurse gave him a suitcase like thingy and he got a monitor set up and ask me to pull my sweater up which I did and he place a cold gell like liquid thing on my stomach and used a small stick thing to rub it all over my tummy and it was all showing on the screen.

"so it's at the embryo stage and it seems you're almost three weeks along" he say getting the stuff off of me once he was finished and I put my top down. Nathan was mesmerized with the screen clear happiness in his eyes which made me even more happy. "I'll get these printed for you and I'll need to check in with you two weeks from now same time okay?" he says and I give him a simple nod, he shakes Nathan's hand and says his goodbyes before leaving.

"Oh god Ali I'm so happy for you" Alex says coming to hug me which I accept willingly of course "thank you" I reply sincerely. I'm actually pregnant there's a baby growing inside me, this was not much of a surprise I mean it is but we have never used protection or anything so it was kind of expected but I am still so freaking happy I could explode from joy and excitement.

"can I?" Nathan ask refering to my stomach and I nod shyly as he place his hand on my still flat belly. I could tell he was as excited as I am and I couldn't be anymore greatful for him right now. "what do you think it is?" he ask and I smile at him "I dont know, I'd love either one" I tell him, as Zaiden came over to us.

"mommy have a baby in there?" he ask pointing at my stomach where Nathan's hand was now gently caressing me and I nod at him kissing his head "I get swister, we can pway with chloe now" he spoke happily and I felt even more overwhelmed with the fact that they were all happy.

This was perfect absolutely great I feel so blessed I've got such a wonderful family and to know I'll be having a new member this was amazing, I have so much love and positivity around me in this minute I couldn't even have any doubt. I love this I love my family and I'm so freaking grateful we are blessed with this little angel that's growing inside me.

_______________________________________________

A//n

Yeah I know y'all saw this coming ain't no surprise here😊

Hope you enjoyed💛💙

Also I wanna say I saw ever comment and all the votes, y'all are truly amazing and I appreciate ever encouraging words you guys left me thank you so so so much, you have no idea how much this means to me😢❤

I love you my butterflies 🦋😇

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤