Epilogue II

Alianna's POV

*five more years later*

"can you please go wake your brother? and you both need to come have your breakfast" I say to my little daughter though she's at the stage where she doesn't wanna to be called little Anymore but whatever, "sure thing mom" she says sweetly getting up from the island and running upstairs.

"good morning my love" Nathan say coming forward to kiss me and placing his hand on the counter trapping me between his hands, "well don't you look hot in this dress" he says kissing me once more making me blush.

"Awe you guys are so cringe" Zalia says walking in with Zaiden behind her "well how do you think you two were made" Nathan say taking his seat on the bar stool at the island "dad seriously we really didn't need to know that" Zaiden say and I roll my eyes serving their breakfast.

"well you need to and don't even act all innocent now because your mom is here" Nathan says raising his eye brows at him "dad..." Zaiden pouts making me laugh at his childishness "okay y'all eat up now" I say as I took my seat.

Sincerely, these past few years have been the most exciting thing about life both Zaiden and Zalia have gotten so big Zaiden have grown to be the spitting image of Nathan and there's nothing different about the two, He's so mysterious looking but such a sweet child and he's quiet and never misbehave at least not in my eyes as Nathan would say but I won't believe my baby boy could be anything but a sweet and innocent soul, Zalia on the other hand is so damn energetic and hyperactive all the time her confidence level is through the roof, yes she looks like me but when I say she is everything Nathan is ain't no doubt about it. Her attitude and possessiveness over everything is no joke, I swear anyone would look at her and think she's a very beautiful crazy person this child is something else but I love them both so much.

"hey mom, I've got something to tell you" Zaiden says with a smirk on his face causing me to raise my eye brows at him and nods him on to speak " Zalia has a boyfriend " he say making both Zalia and Nathan gasp at his words. "a boyfriend?" Nathan ask all serious "dad, m-mom he's not m-my boyfriend-" she was saying before Zaiden cuts her off.

"I told him that if I ever catch him touching her I will break his fingers " he says looking at his little sister "are you serious?... Mom, listen he's my best friend just like you and uncle Alex" she says looking at me with her pleading green eyes.

"it's okay baby anyone can have the opposite sex as a friend" I told her soothing her hair with a smile. "mom, He's not even gay" Zaiden says wide eyed staring in disbelief "I want to meet this boy 'friend' of yours" Nathan says drinking his coffee, "you will do no such thing" I tell him sternly and he sighs.

"why are you even picking on me? I know you have a crush on that Chloe girl and you're always all over her" Zalia says looking up at Zaiden who now has a shocked expression on his face "ha! think about that before you talk about me" she says laughing, "you know what, I don't even feel bad Chloe is pretty hot I'd have to admit" he say making me smack him upside his head while Nathan laughed. They will surely kill me one day.

After breakfast they went to go have their baths while I cleaned the kitchen. We we're all going to the mall today including Xander, Alex, Chloe and Katrina who was their youngest daughter she's around 7 or 8 she's a really sweet child even Chloe has grown to be so beautiful she was outgoing and bold, Alex and Xander did a real good job on raising them.

I went to our room to go get change and ready Nathan was on his phone already dressed in black jeans and a white sweater and a brown coat along with a red scarf with looking all delicious just standing there in the sun light that was beaming through the window.