hi butterflies

Hello babies😁

I'm here to give you all what you asked for as I literally live to please.

Now before that i just want to thank everyone for all the love I've gotten on this book once more and even though it has ended I'm still greatful for every new reader and all the loving comments I've gotten.

Y'all make me smile everyday and I appreciate it❤❤

Sooooo!! I want to take you guys on a new journey with me with this new book.......... And with great pleasure I present to you ......................................

Drum roll please!!

*god I'm so weird* 😂

ZAIDEN VAUGH

Description

Zaiden was always the people pleaser, and why wouldn't he be? he was raised that way, growing up to be a whole ass mafia leader and seen what wicked people can and will do to this world took a turn on him. his dad taught him all that he knows and if you thought he was merciless Zaiden was beyond that. the fact he had no remorse about any decision in life made him even more ruthless. he was a angel in his parents eyes and a walking god to the outside world.

Auria is a literal lone wolf, someone who has no background someone who was bullied by everyone around her even those who is supposed to be family, her mom died and she was left behind to what she knows, only to be a slave to her abusive  step dad and her step sister. she saw life as what it is, broken and left to dirt. She never asked for help because she couldn't and has  always did as told because she feared if she didn't there would be consequences, as they're always are.

What will happen when these two world cross??

*******

I really hope y'all enjoy this book also because I'm   over joyed about writing it😁😁

There is already five chapters...thank me later😊

I wanted to give y'all something when I finally punished it so no worries its all there for y'all!

Once again thank you so so so much for all the love and support I've gotten from you guys I adore each and every one of you❤❤ mwah

Alright enough ranting right!! Damn girl you talk a lot 😂😂

Bye now💯❤

I love you my butterflies 🦋🦋🦋