Chapter Twenty-One

Nathan's POV

I woke up to my alarm at 7: 30, Alianna was curled into a ball beside me and I smiled at her...childish... I got out of the bed and went straight for the bathroom I wanted to be at the base by 10am because I wanted to waste no time in giving that fucking asshole his future.

I got in the shower and had a nice hot one, I washed my hair and stepped out to brush my teeth. Afterwards I dried my hair and styled it walking out of the bathroom and to the closet I got my underwear on and picked a simple dark blue suit that I don't mind ruining.

 Afterwards I dried my hair and styled it walking out of the bathroom and to the closet I got my underwear on and picked a simple dark blue suit that I don't mind ruining

Once I got dressed I walked out into the room and Alianna was still out cold it was now 8:25am and I decided to be on my way. I grabbed my phone, my cards and the keys to my Lamborghini. I gently placed a kiss on Alianna's head and she sighed making me smile.

I opened the door and walked out closing it slowly as to not wake her up and went to Zaiden's room. He too was sound asleep I guess he must be tired from all he did at Xander's yesterday, I kissed his head and exited his room slowly closing the door behind me.

I went to the kitchen to be met with Garcia who I wished a good morning and got some coffee and was out the front door. I saw Kyle and waved him over and he came forward. "I'm gonna send someone over, lead them to the front door yeah?" I asked and he nods "of course sir" he says and I walked off to the the garage, I got to my car and got in.

I pulled out the garage and drives down the drive way to the huge black gates that was already open and in no time I was on the highway. After making my order and giving my address to that stupid man that was getting on my nerves, I hanged up and focused on driving.

After sometime I turned off at the dirt road that leads to the base house. I pulled into the parking
lot some minutes later and stepped out of my car locking it while walking into the house to be greeted by everyone which I acknowledge with a nod.

I went to the hidden elevator and went to the second floor down. The elevator dings open and I stepped out walking forward toward the cells.

I turned the corner to where cell #32 was located to see Sergio standing on the outside yelling telling the brat to shut up before noticing me, "доброе утро, сэр, все готово для вас" he says (good morning sir, everything is ready for you) "спасибо, оставьте нас" I told him simple (thank you, leave us).

I walk forward to the cell and pulled the metal bars aside and stepped in to be faced with this piece of shit.

"oh look, it's Alianna's little boyfriend " he says smirking "I'd really advise you to speak when you're spoken to" I told him trying a bit too hard not to kill him right this minute.

"yeah?... Why the fuck am I even here?" he questioned tugging at the chains on his hands as I shrugged my jacket off and hung it on the wall. "you're here because you need to be thought a lesson, you violated what's mine so it only fair that I return the favor...don't you think?" I asks psychotically slow rolling my sleeves up and walking to the wall which held all my favorite torture devices.