Chapter Thirty-One

Alianna's POV

I was just gaining consciousness and awaking from my slumber as I stirred not feeling Nathan beside me so I blinked a few times before opening my eyes. Once I realized he was gone I groaned rolling over rubbing my eyes.

And as soon as my hands fell from my eyes there he was "AHHHHH!!!!" I screamed covering my eyes. While Nathan's laugh could be heard even if you were thousands of miles away .

"omg I told you not to do that" I told him with my heart now pounding in my chest, "I know but it gets better every time, I'm sorry baby" he says pecking my lips lightly.

"I wonder how you'd feel about me showing you're employees and the press how you behave " I told him as he took a seat on the bed "you would do no such thing my love" he says and I rolled my eyes at him making him sigh. "anyways....I wanted to be the first to wish you a happy birthday, I want you to know that you deserve everything good in life and you should never doubt that yeah?" he asked and I pout at him before he kissed my lip standing from the bed and pulling me with him.

"alright, now you get into the shower and I'll go get Zaiden breakfast okay?" he asked and I nod "okay" I said with a smile. He kisses me on my head before walking out so I headed to the bathroom, I did my business then strip from my clothes stepping into the shower getting a nice warm one along with washing my hair.

I got done with that wrapping myself in a towel and stepping out. I blow dried my hair and brush my teeth walking out and into the closet, I got on a simple blue ripped jeans and a white top and socks.

I walked out of the room closing the door behind me heading down stairs just now seeing what seems like three different people walking around, people that I don't even know. "Nathan!!" I yelled out for him "in here!" he says from the kitchen so I finished the walk down the stairs and walking to where he was.

Once I got to the kitchen both him and Zaiden was seated at the island with another three unknown persons along with Garcia moving around doing different things. "what's going on?" I asked confused looking around "oh don't mind us dear we're just getting things ready for you today" Garcia says walking over to me while I stood still looking confused "this is for you darling, happy birthday " she says giving me a cute blue gift bag and I smiled at her taking it and giving her a hug with a quiet thank you.

"did you two eat?" I ask now looking at Zaiden and Nathan and they nod "what was it that you ate?" I questioned looking at their mysterious faces "moma, it was daddy" Zaiden says pointing at Nathan "oh my god couldn't you not have gave him cereal Nathan?" I asked "I'm sorry baby I didn't want to disturb Garcia plus it was tasty wasn't it?" he asks looking at Zaiden and he nods his tiny head making me smile.

"here you go my dear" Garcia said placing a dish in front of me with a sandwich along with a cup of orange juice "thank you" I told her and she smiled walking away as I took my seat and started at my breakfast.

After some time I got finish eating and got my phone texting mom the address since it was two hours away from lunch time. the maids was still moving around and I was "forbidden" to go to the living room so me and Zaiden was watching tv in my room before a knock came from the door and I was confused as to why Nathan would knock he must be trying to annoy me. I stood from the bed where Zaiden was now jumping on, I walked to the door twisting and turning the door nob pulling it open.

"Hi bitch!!" Alex yelled "language " I warned him and he shrugged me off " happy happy happy birthday babe" he says pulling me into a hug "thank you" I told him "uncle Alex!!" Zaiden said running towards us as we broke the hug and Alex grabbed him in a cute little bear hug "hey champ" he says.

"so anyways we're supposed to be having you a birthday dinner don't we plus there's a little surprise for you later so you need to change....this." he says referring to my clothes like come on jeans isn't that bad I've spent my last four birthday's in pajamas, to me this is an upgrade.