Chapter Seven

Nathan's POV

As George pulled into the parking lot of the Golden stream restaurant who's owner I had a meeting with early today, he got out and opened my door and I stepped out walking towards the big glass doors. George was about to walk in behind me but I stopped him "It's fine I'll go alone stay here" I said sternly and he nods.

I walked in and went straight to the front desk ignoring the stares and lustful glares I got from both women and men who's seated closest to the door, "Alianna?" I called and she looked up confused then her expression changed to one of embarrassment with her face looking flustered... She stood and straighten her self then spoke "yes that's me...how may I help you?" "well you see ms. De'Angelo you sort of promised my son you would tuck him in last night and I never say no to him but I had to last night for his sake" I said while she just stared at my lips and yes I noticed that "I promised him that we would have dinner together today and you could do as you promised also...dinner will be at 6 I suppose we should leave now so we could get there in time" I continued checking my watch for the time "with all due respect sir I don't get off until 11pm, I would love to have dinner with that little guy but I can't I'm sorry" I said apologizing "look I didn't ask you about that...all you need to do is full fill that promise you made to my son" I said annoyed as mr. Mcloud walked out "is something wrong?" he asked "sir I wa-" she tried speaking but I cut her off "ah mr. Mcloud...good to see you again, see I would like to borrow your employee here for the rest of the day if you don't mind" I said not really asking "I'm afraid I can't do that mr. Vanghn she has to work and if she leaves she won't be paid for the hours she would miss" mr. Mcloud said.

"that's quite fine I'd pay her twice the amount for the hours if she agrees " I said looking at her "will you agree Alianna I could get Stacey to cover for you?" Mcloud asked, she whispered something to him before they excused themselves to go have a chit chat it took no time before Mcloud came back to inform me that she was just going to get her stuff.

She walks away to the back as I got a call from Sergio he's one of my most trusted person at the base of the mafia, so I picked up concerned as to what has happened.

"Привет" (hello) I said firmly;

"Сэр, есть проблема с Мендесом Шарпом"(sir there's a problem with Mendez Sharp) he said,

"в чем проблема, серджио" (what's the problem Sergio) I asked impatiently,

"сэр, у него есть кто-то, чтобы украсть файлы по делу Робертса" (sir he got someone to steal the files on the Robert's case) he spoke.

I didn't say anything because if he didn't tell me they fixed it he's dead right along with that fucking Mendez dude.
He realized I wasn't speaking so he continues;

"у нас также есть парень в камерах для допроса, когда вы приедете сюда"(we also have the guy in the cells for questioning when you get here)

"Отлично, я буду там первым делом утром" (perfect I'll be there first thing in the morning) I said sternly and ended the call and checked my phone for any messages.

Alianna walked up to me and stand leaning from one leg to another while I glare at the man that was beside her coldly.

"okay babe text me once you get there okay? love you" he told her happily with me still glaring at him "okay I will, love you too" she replied and he kisses her on the cheek and I swear if I wasn't in my right mind I would've fucking shot him dead right this moment.

I glance at her then walk off so she would follow me out of the restaurant to my car. I stopped and opened the door for her to get in and she did, she went over to the other side as I got in and spoke to George "take us home George " "okay sir" he spoke and pulled out of the parking lot and onto the highway.