Chapter Thirteen

Nathan's POV

I took a glance at the clock on the wall of my office and it was already 9pm. I had so many meetings and work today since I didnt come in yesterday I had to catch up on everything it seems all the time passed, the building should be empty by now so I guess I should call it a day for now.

I stood clearing my desk, putting everything away for tomorrow. I grabbed my case, coat and laptop before I walked out locking the door behind me, I walked to my personal elevator and got on pushing the first floor button and it closed.

Once it got down and opened I walked out and to the doors where security was along with kyle. "ready to go sir?" he asked and I nod, he walked in front of me to the car and opened the door and I got in and he closed the door and got in the drivers seat and soon we were on our way home.

Kyle pulled in and drive down the drive way to the door and I got out as one of the guards greeted me and opened the front door, I walked in and the house was quite I guess everyone is asleep they should be anyways it's pass 10pm. I walked upstairs and went straight to Zaiden's room, I slowly opened the door to see him sound asleep so I closed it and walked to Alianna's door I quietly pushed it open to find her curled into a little ball with the cover over her and her hair sprawled out on the pillow behind her she looks so cute and innocent, peaceful even I just wanted to wrapped her in my arms and keep her safe for ever.

I went to my room and put my case away and got a quick shower did my usual and hurriedly walk back to Alianna's room I got in beside her and under the covers, I pull her over so her head was on my chest which she cuddled into and that made me smile a little... Don't worry love, you'll have this forever... I thought before sleep took me over.

********

I woke up to Alianna rubbing her small fingers up and down my tone abs absentmindedly. So I kissed her head and she looks up at me, "oh.. I'm sorry did I wake you?" she ask quickly "there's no need to apologize, love" I told her with a smile and she lays her head back on my chest.

"when did you come? I was uhm...waiting for you" she says "you were?" I ask and she nods "I'm sorry baby I got really caught up with work" I tell her soothing her hair "okay" she says quietly.

"oh!" she exclaimed as if she just remembered something and turned to look at me, and I gave her a confused look.

"uhm... I've decided that I don't want to be paid to babysit Zaiden anymore " she says still running her fingers up and down my abs "okay?" I asked still a bit confused "I mean I do live here now and I'm not paying any bills you're already doing enough for me" she says proudly "alright then as you wish" I told her making her smile though I know I'll still give her everything even when she thinks it's too much.

"Nathan?" she asked her voice low and she became all shy now "hmm?" I asked "I-I need to go t-to the restaurant today" she said trying to avoid looking me in the eye so I lift her chin with my fingers and spoke "and why is that?" I ask "b-because I p-promise Alex that I would s-see him today" she stutter out "No" I spoke sternly letting go off of her face, why must she meet this guy? Why don't she understand that she's mine I won't allow it.

"Nathan please, He's my best friend and I don't wanna break my prom-" she tries but I cut her off "and I don't care I said no" I tell her firmly and she looks away and rolls of me sitting up, God damn it why must I be like this now she's sad.

"it's fine" I say sighing and propping myself on my elbows to look at her "are you serious?" she ask surprised "yes...if that makes you happy " I told her and she jumps on me hugging my neck saying thank you repeatedly.

"oh I like this a lot" I tell her as she realized that she was sitting on my bulge and she went red while getting off my lap. "you do know that George will be taking you right?...and do not try arguing because I'll change my mind" I told her and she nods.