Chapter Thirty

Alianna's POV

"No please Nathan I don't want to" I told him as he wanted to go to a restaurant but I wasn't feeling it, besides I was supposed to go gardening and plant flowers with Zaiden today. "fine since Zaiden gets all the attention I'll just go gardening then" he said being childish "fine...go change then you're not wearing that" I told him, he was wearing a white dress shirt that he wore to work this morning and he was back home early since he wanted to go out, but gardening is what that is. He walked away to go upstairs and I got Zaiden heading outside.

It's been exactly 7 months, since that argument and nothing had been more perfect. Nathan had been the best person, partner and everything in between to me. Even though he still behave childish and is annoying most times I love him dearly and I couldn't ask for anyone else or anything more. I've also legally adopted Zaiden which I could not be any more happier about, he has truly become my whole world and I would've never wanted it any other way. These two are my life now and it's perfect just as it is.

"can we do sunflowers mommy?" Zaiden ask as we got to the garden he has also started forming most of his words properly which he finds amazing "of course we can baby, let's get the tools yeah" I told him and set him down walking to get the gardening supplies as Nathan came walking over.

"okay what do we need to do?" he asks looking interested and I smiled at him "so...water and cut the rose and we need to plant sunflowers " I told him and he nods walking over to Zaiden. I hand him the Pruning shear and he walked over to the the roses and started cutting them while I grabbed sun flower seeds and a tiny shovel for Zaiden.

We started digging and planting sun flower seeds while Nathan started on watering the roses. As we finished up planting.

"hey buddy!! Come here" Nathan called after Zaiden and he ran over to him, while he whispered something to him making me look at them suspiciously.

I shrugged and looked away and in no time it was like rain was falling because I looked up and both Nathan and Zaiden was giggling while soaking me with the hose. I stood immediately running to them grabbing Zaiden while Nathan sprayed the water at us both making us laugh.

After a while with us completely wet and we both dog piled on Nathan getting him all soaked also, we decided to go get a bath and get ready for dinner.

We walked inside with me scolding Nathan for dripping water on the floor. After kindly asking Garcia to clean up I went to give Zaiden his bath. I got to his room walking to the bathroom and got him in the tub helping him with his clothes before turning the water on filling the tub and getting him bubbles. Another 10 minutes later he was done with his bath so I wrapped him in a towel walking out and into his room. I got him dressed in a Gucci sweat suit that I got him and Nathan in the summer so they could match and he looked so adorable.

 I got him dressed in a Gucci sweat suit that I got him and Nathan in the summer so they could match and he looked so adorable