Chapter Twenty-Four

Nathan's POV

I woke up to Alianna stiring in my arms. With her face settled in my neck making me not want to move incase I would wake her up. I was playing with her hair before she sighed slowly opening her eyes and I smiled at her, she tried moving but scrunched her face in pain.

"hey it's okay... You stay here" I told her kissing her head and shifting to get out of the bed. I walked to the bathroom and got a warm bath ready for her and walk back to the room. I picked her up walking to the bathroom, got her undressed with her blushing bright red and got her in the tub.

She sighs in relief and relaxed closing her eyes as I washed her.

"do you feel better love?" I ask petting her hair "yes...thank you" she says and I gave her a soft smile. "I'll have Xander come pick up Zaiden and take him to the park And I'll also stay home today... so you can just rest if you need to okay?" I asked and she nods.

After she was feeling some what better I got her dried and wrapped in a towel walking back to our room which was now clean. I laid her on the bed and went to get her some clothes Which was underwear, a simple black Nike shorts and one of my hoddies....now now why would I pass up the opportunity of seeing her in my clothes...

I got her dressed and went to get Zaiden up and ready for his day after giving Xander a call. We all ate breakfast in the living room since Alianna didn't want to stay in the kitchen and also she was laying down for the most part.

Xander came over some time after and I had him go to the park with Kyle along with George for extra security which he had no problem with obviously because he knows I'm stubborn and I wouldn't give up until he agreed to take them.

I was now sitting on the couch with Alianna's legs on my lap while responding to all the emails that was sent to me by Brandon. There wasn't much to do as I did most of the work yesterday so this wasn't that much of an hassle.

I got finished with what I've been sent for now as it was already 12 pm. Alianna was asleep I assumed she must be tired from yesterday's event so I carefully lift her legs so that I could move and I picked her up walking up the stairs to our bedroom.

Once I got there I laid her on the bed and pulled the covers over her, I kissed her on her head as she curled into that adorable ball position she always sleeps in when I'm not beside her.

I walked out quietly closing the door behind me going to my office to keep myself occupied for a while.

After a long three hours of working I decided to go get some coffee and watch tv so I shut the computer down, got out of my office while closing and locking the door behind me.

I went to the kitchen and got my coffee then walking to the living room. I got the remote went on Netflix and found a movie that seems interesting.

Half way into the movie Alianna came down stairs and sat beside me cuddling into my side and I smiled and kissed her head.

"did you sleep well my love?" I asked her quietly.
And she nodded a slow yes. "that's great...because you were out for a good long while" I told her before going back to watching the tv.

******

"You know what man, that's not even funny" Xander says pouting at me while we all laughed at him.

We were all having dinner at my house, both Alex and Xander decided to say after Alianna persuade them. Which was totally fine cause I get to pick on my bestfriend.

"...and the funniest part is he punched him for just looking at him and the poor guy, he was so shocked he started crying " I told them crying laughing as Xander joining this time "he looked so scared I actually felt bad for him" he said laughing.

"you two are something else" Alex says smiling before Alianna spoke up "so who wanna watch a movie?" Alianna ask and everyone agreed to do that so we all went to the living except for Alianna, she went to get Zaiden ready for bed so we carried on.

I was now seated across from Xander and Alex facing the TV as I was searching for a movie I finally found one called 'the lovebirds' good enough I guess.

The movie was just now starting when Alianna came and sit beside me on the couch all while cuddling into me and I gave her lips a quick kiss before focusing my attention on the movie.

This all seems perfect to me, I wasn't one to believe in fairytale endings but this just seem to match that description way too good. She's just way too gorgeous inside and out she's a whole ass queen even if she doesn't know that. She completes me in every way possible and I honestly may life has been so much better over the past two months since I had met her. She's such a sweet soul and she treats Zaiden like her own and I know she loves him dearly which makes me all the more appreciative of her.

Last night when she told me that she loves me, I honestly felt over joyed even if I didn't show it. She knows and accepts me and that's more than I could ask from her, the fact that she trusts me enough to have allowed me to claim her as mine means the absolute world to me and if I should say or do anything that would hurt her that would ruin me. At this point there's only one thing I want to do and that is to love her unconditionally....so much of focusing on the movie...

I look down to her, her head was laid on my shoulder so I used my left hand to lift her chin so she would look at me. Once she did with a confused look on her face I connected our lips in the most loving and passionate kiss. When we finally broke apart we were both staring into each other's eyes and hers looked so mesmerizing and captivating.

"what was that for" she asked quitely her voice soft and low and I shrugged with a smile "ti amo piccola ragazza" I whispered against her lips(I love you baby girl "ti amo anche di più" she says sweetly (I love you even more" and I return my lips to hers in a short kiss.

The movie came to an end and Alex and Alianna taught everything about it was funny, I didn't even got the joke but whatever.

Xander and Alex decided to head home so we walked them out and afterwards Alianna went upstairs while I went to the kitchen to get coffee which she "forbid" me from drinking at night but old habits die hard I guess.

I got my coffee and was on my phone in the kitchen for a while just checking emails and drinking my hot beverage before going up, because I didnt want her counseling me about not sleeping because I drank coffee.

I put the cup in the dish washer, got my phone from the marble top of the island and walked up the stairs to our room.

I opened the door and stepped in closing it just as she walks out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. And I'm not going to lie at this moment I was staring and she was a bright red from blushing.

She looked down about to walk to the closet before I stopped her "no!...come here" I called her and she hesitantly walk over to where I was standing.

"You're very beautiful you know" I stated making her cheeks even more red if that was even possible. "thank you" she says shyly as I placed a piece of her hair behind her ear.

I was just staring admiring her, her every curve her flawless skin everything about her was perfectly perfect.

I crashed my lips on hers for the millionth time today. Biting at her lip for entrance with she granted, and the more I tasted her the more I felt the heat radiating from her body onto mine and the more I felt impatient.

She was grabbing at my hair and that did something to me and impatience took control of my body and I peal the towel from her body lifting her and walking to the bed, and just as that happened it continued in a endless night of love making.

_________________________________________________

A//n

Sorry for the late update you guys... I was kinda sick but here's one for yah!..

Hope you enjoy this one it's not the longest but you know.

I guess that is all.

Thanks for voting my babies💛🦋

I love y'all so much😋😇

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤