Chapter Four

Alianna's POV

Today is not my day at all...my subconscious self spoke.

Work has been such a hassle since this morning and right now it wasn't getting any better. "Ali please help me carry these my hands are so tired" Alex begged "Alex you know I'm not supposed to leave here right" I asked "come on please it's just table 4 it's not that far" he said while smiling innocently, "okay fine but we have to hurry" I said. I walked around the counter and he gave me the tray, and started walking with me following closely behind "look... babe there's this cute guy he's at table 13 and I think I've got something coming" he exclaim.

Alex is my best friend we met 5 years ago when I left my parents home and we've been friends since. Yes he's gay and I know that but I love every part of that little fuck tart he's gay and he's perfect but for some reason he's never lucky with relationships, guys always breaks his heart and leave him wondering if he's worth it hence why I'm very protective over him.

"Alex you know how I feel about you and strangers " I said sternly, he rolled his eyes at me " I know babe but look you can't always protect me you know you'll find someone one day and you'll leave me so It's best I do that before you" he said with a playful smile "oh, I didn't know you were planning on leaving me I'm hurt" I said placing my hand over my heart dramatically, we place the food on the table wishing them to enjoy before we walked away as I reached the front desk he spoke up "I'm not leaving you anytime soon sweet Alianna you're gonna have to deal with me" he said placing a kiss on my cheek before leaving for the kitchen.

I was looking around wondering how did I get myself here from a average life to a even more average life. I'm not complaining or anything my life is quite perfect as it is, I have a great job a decent apartment and a crazy ass best friend that I love with everything in me, but why do I feel incomplete? Why do I feel like there's something more? something I'm missing. I was dragged from my thoughts by a middle aged couple greeting me " good evening, welcome to Golden Lux how may I be of service" I spoke sweetly "well dear we don't have a reservation and I was wondering if there is any empty tables we could just have a quick dinner at?" the man said "well I'll see what I can do, give me a moment" I said politely with a smile I picked the phone and dialed the number and on the second ring his voice came through the speaker "hello, Liam speaking " he said being professional "Liam it's Alianna, I have this couple here they don't have a reservation but they want to have dinner real quick is there any way you could help?" I ask "yes okay I'll be right there " he says and ended the call "someone will be here to assist you in just a second" I said with a smile as Liam approach us and walked away with them both following.

I sigh and slumped a bit to relax just as I did I felt something at my feet I stepped back and looked down to see it was a child, a cute little baby boy holding onto my leg.

I bend and picked him up in my arms and he hugged me tightly around my neck, not enough to choke me or anything but tight enough.

"what's wrong little guy?" I asked before he could answer there was a man in front of me in a black suit that looked business but worn out I'm assuming a body guard of some sort it's common to see people with bodyguards here. "ma'am please that's my boss's child I really need to get back to the table before he returns" he spoke calmly I nodded and tried to get the boy to look at me but he wouldn't look up from my neck so I spoke anyways " hey buddy your dad is coming you should get back now yeah" " moma pwease come home wif me" he said and his voice crack while my eyes went wide I was in shock for a moment before I snapped out of it "don't cry baby it's okay" I said rocking him gently still on shock, did he just call me moms? "Uhm... where's his dad" I asked the body guard "he went to the restroom" he spoke "okay I'll hold him until he comes maybe he'll fall asleep then" I told him sofly and he nods.

Then he looked up at me with cute glassy grey eyes still holding onto my dress "moma will tuck Zaiden in bed?" he asked "of course buddy anything for you" I say as I didn't want him to cry if I told him that I wasn't going to.

I was so confused at this moment why would he mistake me for his mom...maybe we look a like, yeah that could be it right?... I question myself. Not everyday someone would get mistaken for a baby's mother I don't know how to deal with this situation or what to do. Soon after I felt him got heavier in my arms indecating that he's asleep. Just then I saw the most handsome man I've ever blessed my eyes with...a fucking greek god but wait why does he look angr- my thoughts was cut off when he yells "what the fuck are you doing with my son?" "sir p-please clam down it's not he-" the guard tried and he was also cut off by his shouting "don't tell me to calm down Kyle you had one fucking job" then I felt my dress getting a grip more tighter "buddy are you awake?" I ask in almost a whisper and I felt him nod " you might wanna go to dada now" I say but he shook his head and started crying "please sir he's crying again and I really didn't do anything he just thought I was his mom hence why he came over here" I said in a rush so that he wouldn't cut me off, there was a surprise look on his face but he quickly covered it and reach out for his son and he went to him this time.

He however didn't stop crying, I looked at him sympathetically while his dad picked his phone and called someone. "mommy pwease come home" he cried and held his hand out to me but I was scared what if his dad didn't like me "moma" the little guy said, so I decided against my thoughts I walk around the desk and stretch my arms out and took him in my arms once more "oh baby it's okay" I cooed, his dad stared at me like he couldn't believe his eyes then spoke on his phone.

I picked my phone and called Cassie and ask if she could cover for me for a little and she accepted so I waited until she arrived minutes later I went to stand beside mr. Tall, dark and handsome, "sir he's sleeping I would like to stand outside for a while to get some ai-" I was cut off again "okay...kyle go with her, stand beside the car I'll be there in a moment I just need to get to Xander" He told the body guard and he nodded.

I walked through the huge glass doors and walk behind kyle the bodyguard. When he stopped I was in shock this car looks expensive as hell... who the hell is this man... I thought.

Someone spoke and pulled me from my thought. "Since he's sleeping put him in the car seat if you will" mr. handsome said kyle open the door and I did just that.

After a while he got in the drivers seat and he drove off without another word
I guess I'll just go back to being boring old me after today huh?...

______________________________________________

A/n

Hope you enjoyed this chapter even though it's a short one🤗

Don't forget to

Vote
Vote
Vote
Vote
Vote

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤