Chapter Twenty-Five

Alianna's POV

"Nate!!.. you're not a girl you know!!" Xander shouts making us all laugh as Nathan was walking down the stairs "I don't even wanna go" he says pouting at me. "well that's too bad, cause you don't have a choice " I told him walking to get Zaiden from the couch "come on baby let's go" I say while picking him up.

Today was Saturday and we all decided to go to the mall, all except Nathan of course. This man is a freaking workaholic he is all bitter simply for the fact that he was supposed to be working but we wanted to go the mall and he had to go with no excuses.

We all walked out with him closing the door behind us I walked on a head to the garage and went to his white Rolls Royce and got Zaiden in his car seat in the back while Nathan walked lazily to us pouting.

"do I really have to go?" he asked being childish holding onto my waist "yes, now come on" I told him before he pecked my lips opening the door for me and I got in and he went to the drivers side and did the same.

We we're on your way some time after Xander was driving in front of us, he had a bright green lamborghini truck that you could probably see from space if you tried. While kyle and George was behind us.

It didn't take much time for us to get to the mall because we were now pulling into the parking lot. As the car stopped we both got out and I got Zaiden from his seat and he was all sorts of excited at the moment.

We all walk to the huge full glass doors of the mall which automatically opened and we all went inside.

"forever 21!!" Alex yells making me laugh, He literally run-walked to the store with us walking behind him. Once we got there he started walking around "okay... let's go over here" he said pulling me along with him.

He grabbed some clothes and we walked over to the dressing room, I took a seat with Zaiden still in my arms while he went to change.

After a while of me trying to convince Alex that he looked good in high waisted jeans Nathan and Xander decided to show up. "finally, could you please tell him that he looks fine?" I asked Xander and he smiled at my frustration "you look hot" Xander told him making him blush "thank you babe" he said as Xander stood in front him.

"aren't you getting anything?" Nathan asks making me turn my attention to him "no I don't need anything from here" I told him and he nods.

After Xander paid for what Alex got we headed to another store that had dresses which I needed. Once I got all the ones I liked, I walked to the dressing room after Nathan took Zaiden.

I got in the dressing room and strip from my jeans and top before putting on a short black dress that has a deep v neckline I think it's cute so I walked out to see what they think.

I pulled the curtain back and stepped out as they all gave they're attention to me. "well damn girl" Alex says making me blush "moma looks prwetty" Zaiden says and I smiled at him "awe thank you baby" I told him sweetly. "so should I get this one?" I asked and everyone shouted a yes except for Nathan making me stare at him "don't you like it?" I asked him "I do, you look very beautiful in it" he says looking me over.

"then why shouldn't I get it?" I asked sounding sad "look you're making her all sad now, you're getting the dress and I don't care what he has to say" Alex says refering to Nathan so I gave him a small smile and went back to the dressing room. I tried multiple dresses and by multiple I mean four and I decided to get three of which, there was a dark red one that I didn't like that much so I decided not to get that one.

I picked the three dresses that I chose and we walked on ahead to the cashier. "good day ma'am is that all?" she asks and I nod with a smile handing her the dresses and reaching in my bag for my card "what are you doing?" Nathan asked looking at me intensely making me shiver from his gaze "paying f-for the dresses?" I said more like asked "no your not" he says giving the middle age woman his card "Nathan..." I said whining but he didn't pay me any mind he got his card back thanking the woman as he gave Zaiden to me and I took him into my arms while he got the bags from the lady, "go on" he told me and I walked forward and Kyle opened the door for us and we walked out. He never let's me pay for anything but he still makes sure he lodge money in my account weekly which I have no idea why since I was not able to use it because he won't allow me to pay for stuff on my own.

"mommy I'm hungry" Zaiden said playing with a strand of my hair "what does my baby want to eat then?" I asked still walking, "can I have fwench fwies mommy?" he question and I smiled at him "sure thing buddy" I replied.

"we're going to the food court you guys Zaiden is hungry" I told everyone and Alex yelled "oh yes!!..." he says happily "seriously you two were made for each other" Nathan says looking annoyed "I know right" Xander said in a mocking tone making me laugh.

We all walked to the food court and got a table That seated four people. I gave Zaiden to Nathan as he sat down and both Alex and I got what everyone wanted and we went to get our food.

Once we were in the line Alex decided to spark up a conversation one in which I would not want to indulge in willingly. "so you do know that you didn't officially told me what happened monday night" he says with a raised brow and I instantly went fifty shades of red "you do know that's a very inappropriate topic right?" I asked looking away "inappropriate which means you did something...OMG you did something...tell me how was it?" he asked and I slapped his arm making him fake being hurt, "that'll teach you not to poke in others business " I told him and he poked his tongue out at me as I turned to order our food.

I got our orders on a tray as Alex carried the other walking behind me to the table where the others were. Once we sat down I took Zaiden into my arms once more and placed him on my lap.

I gave Nathan his fruit salad and diet coke and got mine and Zaiden french fries and chicken nuggets along with strawberry milkshakes. Alex got himself a cheeseburger with a large chocolate milkshake which I have no idea how he manages to drink that, and Xander god a chicken salad and a sprite. Yay for them both trying to be healthy I would never which I obviously know Alex agrees with.

We got finished with our food and was just talking and laughing at each other. Later we decided to head home since Zaiden was asleep in my arms and it was already 4pm. As we were walking to the exit someone yelled Nathan's name from behind us making us come to a hault turning to see who it was.

"Nathan" I short brunette girl said walking up to us but George and Kyle stopped her before she reached "leave her" Nathan says making me look at him confused as she took a deep breath walking up the us stopping in front of Nathan " and who are you?" he asks her and I was now staring at her "we went to the same high school I was in your english class" she says twirling her hair around her finger looking up at him and I raised my eyebrows at her. "what do you want then?" he asked her looking at his watch, "I was wondering if we could catch up sometime " she says looking at him lustfully "I do-" he was about to say before I cut him off "no he doesn't want to catch up" I said mockingly "and who are you?" she asks looking me up and down "it's okay baby-" Nathan was saying before I cut him off once more "I'm his girlfriend now walk the fuck away or I'll drag you myself" I told her "please just think about it" she says looking back at Nathan ignoring me and I swear a bitch must be hard of hearing.

I hand Zaiden to Xander as she was about to give Nathan her card so I stepped in front of him making her step back a bit now glaring at me. I grab the card and ripped it into small pieces throwing it to the floor in front of her eyes. She started laughing like a maniac while I looked at her up and down, she was walking closer to me before I felt strong arms wrapped around me pulling me away "keep your fucking whoremones under control bitch!!" I yelled and I was outside the next minute.

"shit baby you were all badass in there" Nathan said putting me to stand "well who said I didn't want to kick her ass she has no respect for boundaries" I said a tad bit amgry before I turned to a laughing Alex "oh my god y-you said whoremones...that's s-so clever" he says crying laughing and I joined him "I know right" I said laughing.

"who would've thought " Nathan said and I looked at him after wiping my tears of laughter "don't underestimate Nathan, I would've beaten her ass " I told him pointing a finger at him, "oh yeah for sure" he said putting his hands up as if to surrender making me giggle a bit.

I took hold of Zaiden once more as we parted ways to go home. I laid Zaiden in his car seat as he was still out cold from sleeping, I got in the passengers side as Nathan closed my door and walked to his side and got in. He pulled out of the parking lot of the mall and was now on the highway. "Remind me not to piss you off" he says making me blush and I smiled at him as we were on our way home.

__________________________________________________

A//n

Okay so our girl got a little sassy today😉...

Hope yall enjoyed this one😊

I love y'all 😇🦋

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤