Jealousy

TW: Blood, fighting.

The next few days were bittersweet for Severia. She was able to spend more time with Draco since Ron hadn't been asking her to come around. Harry had been visiting her in the library a more often than he did in the past. However, he never took any books from the shelf, he just sat with her as she studied. For the amount that she read, he was surprised she wasn't in Ravenclaw.

Hermione visited too sometimes, but she tried to talk Ron into apologizing which kept her busier than Harry. Severia deeply missed Ron, but how could she speak to him if he avoided being in the same room as her? Snape has given him even more homework after noticing that they don't whisper to each other during class anymore. He meant well, but it was more of a reason for Ron to hate her.

As she sat in the Slytherin common room, listening to Draco's stories and the others around them laughing, she longed to be anywhere else. Draco would never sympathize with her. He had just barely gained control over his remarks about Ron and the rest of the Weasleys.

Ruby came out of the dormitory with Pansy. Pansy walked up to Severia, ignoring Ruby's calls to stay away from her.

"You filthy blood traitor. You're no better than those Weasleys. Snape may be your father, but I'm not afraid of either of you." She hissed at Severia. Draco stood up in front of her.

"Watch your tone with her." He growled.

"Or what? You'll kiss me?" Pansy smirked.

"Step away from him, Pansy." Severia said.

"Look! The princess thinks she has what it takes!" Pansy taunted.

Severia stared at her, the heat rushed to her face. "You have no idea what you're asking for, Pansy."

"Then show me." Pansy said, lifting her wand. Severia went to grab her's, but Draco had stepped in front of her again. Now Pansy and Draco were inches away from each other.

"Let's not do something you'd regret, Pansy. You should know better than to threaten her, especially in front of me." He whispered.

Pansy's face flushed at his tone. She stepped back and walked towards the dorms. Before entering, she turned to Severia, waved her wand and muttered, "Flipendo."

Severia flew backwards against the wall of the common room.

"Severia!" Draco shouted, rushing towards her. The rest of the Slytherins gasped, a few went to help as well.

Ruby grabbed Pansy by the robes and said, "Wrong move, Parkinson."

Ruby punched her square in the face. Pansy fell backwards and Ruby walked away from her, not caring that she left her nose disfigured and her lip bloodied. She walked swiftly over to Severia.

"Are you okay?!" She asked her.

"Ruby, I'm alright. What did you do to her?" Severia said while pointing to Pansy. Draco helped her up then looked to where she was pointing. Pansy was crying while her friends gathered around her.

Snape entered the room.

"What is going on in here." His booming voice made the room fall silent.

"Ruby punched me!" Pansy shouted.

"No, sir, Pansy used the Flipendo jinx on Severia... and then I punched her." She said.

"She did what?!" His voice rose with anger. He rushed over to Severia who was being held up by Draco.

"Give me my daughter." He said harshly and Draco complied.

"My dear are you alright?" He said, placing his cold hand again Severia's brown skin.

"Yes, father, I am just fine." Severia replied, slightly dizzy.

"What happened?" He asked the students angrily.

"It appears as though Pansy is jealous of Draco and Severia." Ruby said slyly, glancing over at the girl with bloody robes.

"Is that so?" Snape said coldly, "Miss Parkinson, you will be written up for using magic against a student. Ruby, you will receive a warning. If it happens again you will also be written up. Do I make myself clear?"

No one responded, they just simply stared at their angry professor.

"I said, do I make myself clear?" He said this slowly, which made it all the more terrifying.

"Yes, sir." The Slytherins said all together.

Ruby hugged Severia and walked her into the dorms while Tracy escorted Pansy to Madam Pomfrey's.

"I guess Ron was worried about the wrong Slytherin hurting me." This thought brought a smile to Severia's face.