A Good Day for Quidditch-

Severia caught up to Harry, Ron, and Hermione in the Great Hall the next morning. As she passed the Slytherins, they seemed to be laughing more so today than the others. Seeing as though it was their first Quidditch match, she ignored them.

"There you are! We thought you wouldn't come." Ron said, standing up from his seat to hug her.

"I'm not a terrible friend you know." Severia said, grabbing a piece of toast off of Harry's plate.

"Excuse me. I am the one with a Quidditch match in 30 minutes." Harry teased.

"Then I'm honestly doing you a favor. Wouldn't want you to lose your breakfast on the field." She said with a smile.

"Are you excited to witness your first game of Quidditch?" Hermione asked Severia.

"I'd be more excited if I didn't have to sit with the Slytherins." She said as she glanced at their table. They were still giggling wildly. She was about to ask why when Draco came over to them.

"Would you care for a pin, Severia? I had them made for us." Draco said, ignoring the rest of the Gryffindors.

Severia stepped closer to him and took the pin from his cold hands. She almost didn't notice the words on it over his green apple scent.

Harry leaned over her shoulder and saw that the pin was mocking Harry and Ron.

"You're pathetic, Malfoy." Harry spat at him.

"Draco, what is this?" Severia asked quietly, but her voice concerned her friends.

"It shows Slytherin spirit, Princess. Try it sometime." Draco said, getting much closer to her than she had expected. One wrong move and he could almost kiss her.

She felt Harry put a hand on her shoulder to remind Draco that he was still there.

"I can't believe you. You harass me and my friends and then apologize like it never happened. Every time I expect you to change, but you never do. Draco, whatever friendship you tried to trick me into will never work." Severia said sadly. She meant to hurt Draco, but she ended up hurting herself more.

"Wait, Severia-" Draco said.

"Don't you have a match to prepare for?" Severia said, turning away from him and her friends. The thought of making eye contact with any of them terrified her.

"She's done with you, Draco." Hermione said.

"Go on before she breaks your arm." Ron added.

Harry said nothing as he kept his hand around Severia's shoulders. She may not be his, but she wasn't Draco's either.

Draco left the Gryffindors without saying anything else. That was the smartest thing he has done since walking up to them.

Severia turned the pin around in her hand as the material started to melt. She let the warped pin hit the ground and finally looked back at her friends who were still staring at her. Now glancing from the melted pin to her dark eyes. The last time they were this concerned was when Harry came back with the Triwizard Tournament trophy.

"Do you need a second?" Hermione asked her kindly. Severia felt the tears catch in her throat, but she pushed past them to respond.

"I- No. It's alright." Severia lied. This was Harry and Ron's day. She wasn't going to let Draco's torment or her own emotions ruin it.

"We should probably get to the field, you know, so you aren't late." Severia added and they all quietly walked out together.

Harry removed his arm from her and put his hand around her upper arm instead. It was almost like he had to drag her along the hallway.

"Go on without me, I'll catch up." Harry said to Ron and Hermione. They looked from Harry's worried face to Severia's distant expression before nodding and walking off.

"Harry, you—"

"It doesn't matter, Sev. I just want to be a good friend to you." Harry interrupted. Maybe he couldn't read minds, but he knew what she was going to say. 'Harry, you have to go.' Quidditch could wait.

"Harry, I mean it. We can talk about this once you've won the match." Severia said.

Harry kept eye contact for a moment, trying his best to remain present. However, her eyes were mesmerizing.

"Okay, Sev. Okay." He said as they existed the castle and walked to the field.