Chapter 3

(TOBY POV)
It's the end of the school day and I have to ask the gang something. I found them in the parking lot..

"Hey you guys wanna go down to LazerBuzz after school?" I ask everyone. LazerBuzz is a cool arcade place that has a ball pit for kids, a giant arcade, pizza,
And glow in the dark laser-tag.

"YES!" Everyone yells. I grin. I can't wait to spend time with tris.

~LAZERBUZZ~

We're now at LazerBuzz and I'm getting me and the Gangs tokens. Their at our table eating pizza. This place is like a giant chuckie cheese. I put a few extra tokens in me and Tris's cups. Haha. When I finish I come back to the table and put the tokens down.

"Okay so I say we split up then meet in front of the laser-tag door in a hour" Zeke yells over the noise.

We all split up but me and tris who are still at the table. She looks really nervous.

"Hey Toby? Do you mind if I come with you because I remember when we were kids, you used to be awesome at these things" Tris asks blushing. I grin at the memory's. I was pretty good.

"Of course Bea!" I say smiling. I probably look like a total idiot.

After about 45 minutes of playing the games we go up to the toy counter and I look at everything. Tris didn't want to play any games so she game me her tokens. She just watched me play them.

"Can I have that?" I whisper to the guy behind the counter. I point to a gigantic teddy bear. He nods and go and grabs it. I give him my tickets and hand the bear to tris. I laugh. Awww it's the size of her body.

"Toby you didn't have to-" Tris says but I cut her off.

"Yes I did" I tell her. We walk to the front of laser-tag and everyone is there already.

"Okay let's pick teams! Me and Four are team captains!" Uriah announces. "You pick first"

"I want the stiff" I say without even having to look at them. Tris comes beside me.

"Marlene" Uriah says.

"Zeke"

"Will"

"Lynn"

"Shauana"

"Christiana"

In the end the teams are: Me, tris, Zeke, Lynn, and Chris VS Uriah, Marlene, will, and Shauana.

The game begins and we run behind glowing walls. It's like a maze of walls In here.

I see someone comes up behind me so I turn around and shoot. I see its will. I keep walking until I find Marlene in the far right corner. I shoot her on the arm and proceed to the other side. I find that Chris, will, Marlene, and lynn are out.

Now all I need to get is Uriah and Shauana. I see Tris shoot Shauana so all that's left is Uriah. I see uriah shoot Tris. So now it's just me and Zeke against Uriah. Uriah shoots Zeke from around the corner. I shoot Uriah right after from behind him. Yay! We win!

This has been a really fun night.