Chapter 29

(FOURS POV)

Abby prior and Jacob eaton they had the force. They were killed by scientists led by Jeanine Matthews. Now Jeanine is looking for you and she will find you. And when she does there is no telling what she will do. Your best bet is to hide, but, you can live a normal life. Just be watching the shadows.

I gasp and shoot up. Pain races through my body but I choose to ignore it. I look around and notice I'm in the nurses office.

I recite what just happened in my dream. Well it was more like a flash back. I can't believe tris and I forgot all about us having the force, and Jeanine Matthews, and Abby prior and Jacob eaton. We are suppose to be watching the shadows but instead we've been carelessly getting into trouble. We need to get back on track. I know we agreed to live a normal life but now that I'm gonna be a father we have to be more careful.

Suddenly the door opens and tris walks in with the nurse. Tris smiles at me, I can't help but to smile back. The nurse throws a t-shirt at me and tells me to put it on. I obey and slip my t-shirt off and tris stares at my abs. I chuckle and slip on the new t-shirt. I decide to read tris's mind and she's mentally groaning and suddenly she thinks 'i wish he kept it off'. I grin then the nurse starts talking.

"Okay so I'm going to give you some Pain medication for the lashes on your back. You don't have to explain to me what happened because tris already told me about the dog attack" the nurse tells me. I'm glad she came up with a believable lie. "Also I'm giving you a gym slip that says you don't have to go to gym until your wounds and bruises heal up. You may leave now but before you go I must ask you to be more carful eaton" I nod a thank you at her and tris and I leave the room.

"Thank you for making a cover up story for my injuries" I tell her. She laughs.

"I honestly can't believe she believed it, those look nothing like claw marks" she replies. I nod.

"What period is it?" I ask her. I really don't want to deal with math or history right now. I also hope that it's a class that we have together because I need to talk to tris about the Jeanine Matthews situation.

"Actually it's free period for us" she smiles. I sigh in relief.

"Can we go to the library because I need to talk to you" I ask her.

"Yeah me too" she replies and we head off to the library.

We get to the library and no one is there. We walk to the very back and take a seat at the bench we sat at when we first found out about the force. She sits on the opposite side of the bench. I wish we were closer but I'm still mad at her for telling Lauren about my lashes.

"Okay so you wanna go first?" I ask her. She nods then shifts uncomfortably.

"Listen, I didn't tell Lauren about what your father did to you. Why do you believe her over me?" She asks me. That's such a stupid question, it almost makes me wanna laugh.

"your the only one that knew about my beating last night, so who else could tell her?" I ask her with my eyebrows raised. Tris frowns.

{TRIS POV}

I frown. I know the answer to this but it's hard to explain. I tell him the story anyway.

*FLASHBACK*

I walk with my head down to my locker. I just dropped Toby off at the nurses office.

"Hey slut" I hear someone say. I look up and see Lauren in front of me. I roll my eyes and keep walking but then she says something that catches my attention.

"Hey where are you going? Don't you wanna know how I knew about your pregnancy and Tobias's dad beating him?" She asks. I shoot around then nod at her to continue.

"I wasn't gonna tell you this but it's gonna get you mad and I like seeing you upset. So get this, Caleb told me. He said and I quote 'Tris is such a slut because she pregnant. And her boyfriend gets beat by his father' So your brother told me, tell him I say thanks" Lauren says then walks away.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I ball my fists in anger at the memory. I slowly breath in and out so my power doesn't start up. I can't believe my own brother betrayed me. Tobias looks at me with sorry full electric blue eyes.

"I'm so sorry tris I should have believed you over Lauren, I-" I start to say but she interrupts me.

"It's okay, honestly. But I'll only forgive you on one condition" I tell him. I've been thinking about this for a little.

"Anything" he assures me.

"Since you've fixed up the four wheeler can you give me lessons like you said? I know I'm pregnant but I'll be carful" I tell him. He looks at me then sighs.

"I screwed up and hurt myself really bad once so what makes you think I won't do it again? But this time hurting You, me, and the baby" he whisper-yells at me. I ponder this question in my head for a little.

"I know you Tobias, I know you would never hurt me or the baby. Even by accident. Your heart is so big that it could hug the world. Please just think about it?" I beg him. He nods then sighs.

"Okay I need to talk to you also" he tells me.

(TOBIAS POV)

I explain to her about what I was thinking in the nurses office.

"I can't believe we forgot all about us having the force, and Jeanine Matthews, and Abby prior and Jacob eaton. We are suppose to be watching the shadows but instead we've been carelessly getting into trouble. We need to get back on track. I know we agreed to live a normal life but now that we are going to have a baby we have to be more careful. I think we need to look into what actually happened to Jacob Eaton and Abby prior" I tell her. She slowly nods. Then looks out the window.

Her eyes widen then she freezes. I start to shake her.

"Tris- tris what's wrong?" I ask worried. She keeps her eyes glued on the window.

"N-Nathan" she stutters.