Chapter 22

*WILL POV*

I walk in my front door holding my nose. I walk into the kitchen to grab a paper towel. I put it to my nose and wince. Four has a hard punch.

"You okay?" I hear someone ask from behind me. I turn around and see my sister cara.

"Yeah just punched, pissed, and confused" I tell her. She raises an eyebrow at me.

"Listen, don't tell mom but....... Christiana's pregnant" I say carefully. She gasps.

"When did this happen?" She whispers.

"Last night at the party" I whisper looking down. She sighs.

"Well that doesn't explain why your face is bloody" she says. I sigh knowing I would have to get to this part sooner or later.

"After Chris told me, I just left. Without saying a word. I just walked out the door. Then Chris's bestfriends boyfriend, comes out on the street and punched me. He told me that if I really love her, I should be happy she's having my baby" I explain. She looks at me wide eyed.

"Why would you do that?!?!" She asks me, getting mad.

"Because we're still in highschool. We're too young" I tell her. She shakes her head.

"Will, Age is just a number" she says and walks away.

*TRIS POV*

I hold Christiana close to me. She cries into my shirt. Why would will leave? I look for Tobias to make sure he still stayed. I look around the room and he's gone. I burst out crying with Chris. I thought he was okay with this baby?!?!

"Tris what wrong?" Shauna asks. I wipe some tears from my face.

"He's gone" I whisper. I look down. Zeke laughs.

"Four? Four went to-"

"Beat the shit out of will" Four finishes for Zeke as he walks through the door. I run to him.

"I thought you left me" I whisper, my forehead against his. He pulls me closer.

"Why do you keep thinking that? I would never leave you" he whispers and kisses me.

"I interrupt this cheesy love seen, to say, let's make cookies!" Uriah yells excited. I roll my eyes.

"Please?" Uriah begs with puppy eyes.

"Fine" I say. They all cheer and run to the kitchen. I stay back with Tobias. He pulls me into a hug. His cologne smells so good right now.

I grab part of his shirt and start sniffing it, still in his embrace. He looks down at me weird.

"Are you........ Smelling me?" He asks. I still nod holding his shirt to my nose. He rolls his eyes.

"Okay then........ Let's go make cookies!" He says running to the kitchen. I roll my eyes. Boys.

When I enter the kitchen someone throws flour at me. I look up and see Tobias staring back at me with flour in his hands.

"You did not just do that!" I growl glaring at him. This is a new shirt!

"Oh, but I did" he says grinning. I grab some flour and throw it at him. That's when the flour war begins......
_____________

Hey guys, sorry for the late update!

Forgive me?

Hugs and kisses Kaylie😘