Chapter 28

(TRIS POV) (PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AT END!!!!!!)

When I get to gym all I can think about is how Tobias believed Lauren. I can't believe he trusted her over me. I sigh and push open the gym doors. The whole room goes quiet and all the stares turn to me. Looks like I'm gonna have to get used to it now that everyone knows I'm pregnant.

"Don't you all have learning to do?!" I snap. Everyone looks away and the talking resumes. Man I have to control my mood swings.

I walk into the changing room and bump into Christiana. She looks up at me with sad eyes.

"People know." She says locking the changing rooms door so we can talk in private.

"I know-" I start to say but she interrupts me.

"About me too" she says. This shuts me up. How could people know about her too? Only our gang knows. Is it possible someone in our gang betrayed both Christiana and I?

It's like she reads my thoughts because she says, "They would never........right?"

"Uh lets get to gym?" I say unsure of myself. She nods and we head back out of the locker room. Everyone is turned the other way and listening to the coach so they don't even notice us come in. We sit by the gang and Tobias just glances at me then looks back at the coach, I start to listen to.

"Okay now 20 push-ups then we're gonna play volleyball.......GO!" The coach blows his whistle and everyone gets down. Tobias and I are the only ones that are doing more then 20.

"TRIS! FOUR! GET UP HERE AND SHOW EM HOW ITS DONE!" The coach booms over us. Everyone stops and stares at us. We walk up to the front of the class and start doing push ups.

"Now that's how to do a push up! Now tris, sit on fours back" the coach instructs. Toby and I stop breathing. We both know that if I sit on his back while he's doing push ups it will cause him pain unimaginable. The belt lashes will either break open or bleed a lot and his bruises marcus left on his stomach will hurt really bad.

"But- but coach you don't understand-" I start to say but he interrupts me.

"Get on his back right now or I'm giving you both detention." He demands. If Tobias gets detention then his dad will beat him even worse.

My sorrowful eyes meet his beautiful dark blue worry full ones as I slowly sit on his back. He whimpers in pain as my flesh touches his back. A pain aches in my heart knowing that I'm hurting him.

"NOW START DOING PUSH-UPS!" The coach tells us. Toby goes down but yelps in pain as he goes up. A tear slips from my cheek as he moans in pain going down again. Laughs fill the gym as Toby makes a face of pain.

"THATS IT IM DONE!" I scream at the coach. I get off Tobias's back and he collapses to the floor in pain. I'm not even heavy so I'm glad that it was me and not someone else who's regular size.

"CANT YOU SEE HE'S IN PAIN!" I scream at the coach again. Laughs echo again and I hear some things being said like "he was only doing push-ups" and "their such babies". If only they knew what's really the matter. In this moment I forget all about the fight Tobias and I had this morning and help him up.

I put his arm around me and try to support his weight the best I can. With me being small and all I don't think I'll be able to do it myself very long.

By now everyone has stopped laughing and is looking at his back. I crane my neck around to look at his back to. His white t-shirt is covered in his blood. One of his lashes broke open. I need to get him to the nurse and quick.

"ZEKEY, URI! GET DOWN HERE AND HELP ME GET HIM TO THE NURSE!" I yell to Zeke and Uriah. They come rushing over and grab Tobias from me. They start to drag him to the door, me trailing In front of them when A figure blocks the door.

"Peter move!" I yell at him. He shakes his head. I've had enough at this point. I punch him in the throat and tackle him to the ground unexpectedly. I get up and put my foot on his chest to hold him down.

"You don't know what kind of shit he's going through right now but you wouldn't last a day in his shoes. If I were you I wouldn't laugh at him again" I say in my dangerous voice. I take my foot off peters chest and turn around. I look at all my classmates who are staring at me with shocked faces.

"And that goes for all of you too" I tell them, also in my dangerous voice. Then Zeke, Uriah, an injured Tobias and I exit the gym.

Tobias smiles a small weak smile at me but that soon turns into a frown "carful tris"

Is all he says before he blacks out from blood loss.
_____________

I AM SO SO SORRY IT TOOK ME THIS LONG TO UPDATE! OKAY SO I KNOW THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE A DIVERGENT SUPER POWER STORY And I HAVENT SHOWN MUCH OF THEIR POWERS LATELY SO NEXT CHAPTER I WILL INCLUDE ALL OF THEIR SUPERPOWERS!

Hugs&kisses kaylie💎