Chapter 5

(TRIS POV)

Im in school and it's now gym class. I can't wait to find out what he has planned. It's always something to do with our powers.

"Okay listen up! Tris, Four, come up here now!" Coach yells. We walk up to him and he says "okay class, do you see this birthmark on tris's right arm, it looks like fire? Coach asks. Everyone nods. "Well four has the same birthmark but on his left arm, and instead of fire it looks like a water droplet" Coach says.

"So what does that mean?" I ask him.

"Yeah" Toby says. Coach sighs.

"It means that if you two look directly into each others eyes you will create a small tornado to form around you and nothing will be able to hurt you two, it's called the force" coach says. A lot of 'wows' and 'cools' spread through the class.

"Everyone always thought it was a legend because only one other pair of people have had this connection before and that was a least 100 years ago!" Coach exclaims. Well then.

"Would you mind showing us, it's completely safe, but only if you don't walk towards people or else you will kill them from the impact" Coach asks. I look at toby and he nods.

We stand in front of each other and look into each other's eyes. We start to spin and wind speeds around us. We can't see the class anymore but we're still spinning in a cloud of dust. Lightning starts crackling through the tornado around us but it doesn't hit us. Toby grins.

"So how do you think we get out?" He yells.

"I think we have to break eye contact!" I yell back. He nods and I look away. The wind slows down and the dust is gone. We see the class and they are cheering and clapping.

"Class dismissed!" Coach yells. Everyone starts to walk out of class.

"Pretty sick huh? Toby asks catching up to me.

"I never knew my birthmark did anything" I say.

"Yeah, me either" he says.

"Well now we know that whenever we're together we can always be protected and unharmed" I say happy that I'll always be safe with him. I smile at the thought.

"You'd be safe with me even if we didn't have the force" he mutters that I could bearly hear.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing" he says really quickly. We head off to lunch. When we get there I sit between Toby and Uriah. That reminds me!

"Uriah. Zeke. Hallway. Now." I say. They nod and get up. I lead them out of the lunch room and into the hallway.

"Uri? Zekey?" I ask.

"Don't ever call me zekey again- wait Bea?!?!?" Zeke says, yelling the last part. I nod and they hug me.

"Where's Toby?" Uri asks.

"He's in the lunch room" I say pointing to the lunch room.

"Which one is he?" Zeke asks excited.

"You don't even recognize your best friend?" I ask him.

"Wait- oh my god four!!!!" Uri says figuring it out. They run into the lunch room and tackle Toby out of his chair. I follow them in.

"WHAT THE HELL MAN!!!!" Toby yells at them.

"That's no way to talk to your child hood best friends Toby" Zeke scolds.

"what are you- wait URI? ZEKEY?" Toby yells. They nod and they all hug.

"Um forgetting anyone? You know maybe the other inseparable" I asks them. We all laugh remembering my mom calling us that when we were 7.

"How could we forget our little Bea?" They asks ruffling my hair.

"Would anyone like to explain what the hell just happened?" Chris asks. Everyone else at our table nods. Toby tells them our story.

After I ask "wanna have a sleepover at my house tonight?" I ask remembering it's Friday and I live in a mansion. Everyone nods. I can't wait for tonight!