Chapter 6

Hey guys it's Kaylie. I was wondering if you would look at the pic. I believe it's on top if your on your phone or something but if it's on the computer I think it's to the side. So yeah please look at the pic because the boys room is Tobias's room and the girls room is tris's room and the mansion is tris's mansion and the living room is the living room they'll be sleeping in. Anyways please enjoy:)
_______________

(TRIS POV)
When I get home I find a note taped to the door of my mansion(in the pic) It reads,

Dear tris,

We are going away on a urgent business trip with Mr. Eaton so we will have to reschedule the dinner to when we get back. Please tell Tobias that Marcus is with us.

Also Caleb is staying at one of his nerd friends house. Behave -_-

Love mom and dad

Haha I know the last part was from my dad because he called Caleb a nerd and it was in his hand writing. Yay! The house is all mine. The gang should be coming over soon.

I get dressed into a blouse, leggings, and Uggs in my room(in the pic) I go downstairs into my giant ass living room(in the pic) and set up sleeping bags and snacks. I go up to my room and look into Tobys room (in the pic). Our room windows are right next to each other. He's not in there which must means he's on his way here. I hear knocks at the door and go and answer it. The gang is standing there with their mouths down to the floor.

"Tris your house is amazing" Chris gasps. Everyone else nods rapidly. I chuckle.

"Yeah can we go swimming in the pool and hot tub later?" Uri asks me.

"Yeah sure" I say stepping to the side to let everyone in.

"Let the games begin" Toby says sarcastically.