Chapter 20

(TRIS POV)

I run to the bathroom and throw up. Someone runs in after me. They hold my hair back and rub my back. I finally stop pouring out my guts and turn around. Tobias.

"You okay?" Toby asks. I shake my head.

"I honestly don't know" Reality slaps me in the face.

"Get Christiana!" I yell. He nods and runs out of the room. I'm glad he didn't ask questions. A half an hour later Chris barges through through the door.

"What took you so long?!?!?" I ask. She sighs.

"Four told me you puked so I went to the store to get pregnancy tests" she says. I gape at her.

"What? Just a precaution. Did you and four, you know, do it?" She asks.

"Oh my god" I whisper.

"Well did you?" Chris asks.

"Last night. We came up here and we......" I trail off. I tear slips down my cheek. I can't be a mom, I'm only 16.

"Now take it!" She hands me a test and pushes me into the bathroom. I take the test and wait.

It beeps signaling my fate is ready. I shove it at Chris.

"You read it" I mutter. She nods. She looks down at it then frowns.

"It says negative" she says. Something inside me deflates.

"Oh" I mutter.

"Just kidding!" She squeals. I Look up.

"Now we know what you want. You do want a kid!" She squeals again. I glare at her and slap her arm. She laughs and I find myself laughing too. Then Tobias walks in and all is quiet.

"Hey, are you feeling better?" He asks me.

"I'm gonna give you two some alone time" Chris says backing out of the room.

"Chris wait-" I start to say but she shuts the door. Toby turns to me.

"What was that about?" He asks chuckling.

What if he leaves me? What if I have to take care of this baby on my own? No, don't think like that. I take a deep breath.

"Tobias, I'm pregnant" He just stares at me. Then, he does what I most feared. He turns on his heal and walks out of the room.
_______________

Just a really short filler chapter, sorry! But you know what makes up for it? FOURTRIS BABY!!!!!!!!!😱

-Hugs and kisses, Kaylie😋