Chapter 21

(Tobias' POV)

"I'm hungry!" Uriah complains. I give him a 'Are you fucking serious look'.

"You just ate 3 pancakes, 5 pieces of bacon, and 2 plates of eggs!" Zeke exclaims. I laugh.

"Well Uriah is still hungry" Uriah says. I roll my eyes. I get up and grab an apple.

"You can have this apple if you shoot it off Marlene's head" I offer. He nods vigorously. I toss him the apple and he looks a Marlene. She shrugs and stands 10 feet away.

"Ready?" Uriah asks Marlene, positioning the gun.

"Ready." She says putting the apple on her head. Zeke turns to me.

"20 bucks he hits her" Zeke offers. Uriahs an idiot but he would never hurt her.

"Deal" I say and shake his hand. We turn back to them. Uriah shoots and the paintball hits the apple dead center. I turn towards Zeke grinning.

"Pay up" I say sticking my hand out. He frowns but hands it over. Will walks in.

"Have you guys seen Christiana?" He asks.

"Yeah, she's talking to tris" I tell him.

"Why?" Will asks.

"Because I think tris is sick" I tell him. He nods. I should go check on them.

"I'll be right back" I tell them getting up. I walk upstairs to the room we were in last night. I smile at the memory. I open the door and see tris and Christiana laughing. They stop instantly when they see me.

"Hey, are you feeling better?" I ask tris. Christiana stands up.

"I'm gonna give you two some alone time" Chris says walking towards the door.

"Chris wait-" Tris yells but she already shut the door.

"What was that about?" I ask Tris chuckling. She takes a deep breath.

"Tobias, I'm pregnant" she says. I stare at her. Then I do the first thing I want to do. I turn on my heel and walk out of the room.

When I'm in the hallway I pump my fists up in the air and cheer. I smile and laugh. I'm gonna be a dad! A dad! I didn't wanna do that In front of tris.

I walk back in the room and see tris crying. I run to her and put my arms around her.

"What's wrong?" I ask her. She looks up. Her eyes fill with joy and she presses her lips to mine. I immediately kiss back. She pulls away and places her forehead on mine. She laughs.

"I thought you left me" she whispers.

"I would never leave you. Don't ever think that, Ever. I love you so much. You would have to lock me up in a high security prison to keep me away from you" I tell her truthfully. She smiles making me smile. I love her. I love this baby. I love our family.

Christiana bursts through the door breaking us apart.

"Every time!" I mutter. Tris laughs next to me.

"Out!" Christiana points to me. I raise an eyebrow at her.

She pulls me up and drags me to the door.

"Girltime!" She tells be before she slams the door in my face. I sigh and walk downstairs. I will never understand women.

*CHRIS POV (because I can)*

I turn away from the door and walk towards tris. I sit down on the bed next to her. I sigh and run my hands through my hair. Tris looks at me weird. Here it goes.