Mogambo is happy/Mogambo khush hua:D

Chemistry lab

"Nia, I got this dumb guy as my partner who wouldn't even talk or do anything. ", complained Sasha with a frowny face.

"At least you know who is your partner unlike me.", I said shrugging my shoulder.

"Hey I can be your partner if you want. All I have to do is ask professor. ", said pranjal cheerfully.

"Pranjal save your drama for later, we know you have got that hot chick Vishakha as your partner and you are just asking Ni as a formality", said Sasha mokingly.

This earned Sasha a smack on arm from me.

"Thanks pranjal for being so sweet but I don't think Mogambo will budge.you know how he is. ", I said with a smile.

They both went back to their tables.Now I had to face 'Mogambo' our chemistry teacher.

"Gupta Sir, is it okay if I perform the experiments alone since I don't have a partner. ", I asked politely.

"No Miss Subhash, Chemistry is not a child's play. Just like you need a partner when you decide to marry , you need a partner when you enter chemistry lab.", he said as if he was a preacher and I was a devotee. Gawwd what's wrong with this teacher? All I had asked was a simple question.

He wasn't going to budge.He went through the roll number and names list and found me a partner at last.

He called up some one and told to send someone who was in the other chemistry lab.Then he told me to return to my place.we had two labs since the number of students were not enough to fit into just one lab.

I was called up to Mogambo's desk again when a student arrived. To my disbelief, I found Aaruj Singh Rathore standing there. I was praying and hoping that it wasn't what it looked like.But you don't always get what you wish.

Mogambo confirmed the bad news. Out of all the students in my class he had to be my lab partner. I decided to resist this time.I was still angry due to the gum incidence.

"Sir, I don't want him as my partner.I will better be alone,"I tried convincing him.

"Excuse me, I would rather choose to die in that NaCl solution rather than being your partner. ,"exclaimed Aruj facing me.

I wanted to make a comeback with a solid answer, but Mogambo rose up from his chair and said,"Looks like your knowledge of chemicals is very poor Mr. .......", he waited for Aaruj to help him with the name.

"It's Aaruj Singh Rathore, sir", said Aruj proudly.

"Look Aruj,There are two things I want to tell you,1st. Nacl doesn't kill you. and 2nd.you guys will be lab partners even if you don't want to be paired up with each other", said Mogambo as a matter of factly.

We had to agree to him. We went to our table.Sasha was peeping at us through the rack of chemicals she had in front of her table.

We were now giving each other various kinds of looks. But the looks I received from Sasha were more sympathetic ones.

I was brought back by the voice of my not so happy lab partner.

"Will you just stop that and give me a hand here?", demanded Aaruj.

I felt like splashing the water from flask all over his face but I stopped myself. I handed him the things he wanted for experiment and observed him carefully.

Though I had a close encounter with him on the day I was lost.I never had seen him this clearly as it was dark that day.

He was taller than me and had a fair complexion.He was well built but not like those bouncers you see at clubs.His eyes were brown.His hair were perfect as he had gelled it.

I was interrupted by a coughing sound.May be I was observing him longer than usual.

"Stop admiring me and write down the boiling point of water. ", he said with an arrogance.

Wait ....did he just order me? ?? This time you are not going to keep mum and follow his orders quietly , Nia, I thought to myself.

"Why don't you do it Mr.obeymeeverybody.", I said in a rude manner.

To my surprise, he checked the boiling point and wrote it down in a journal. I was now feeling bad about talking to him rudely.All he wanted was my help in the experiment we were suppose to do together. I was thinking of apologising when he showed up his jerk side again.

"Sir, Nia is not helping me with the experiment and playing with her phone instead. ", he spoke with the most innocent look in his eyes.

I was just shocked by this sudden attack and couldn't think of anything. Suddenly the lab was filled with the sound of phone's ringtone. "Maaa ka phone aya... maa ka phone aya.....",.It was my sweet mom who just had to call me on the worst day of my life.I must say, what a timing!!!

Needless to say that my phone was confiscated by Professor then and there. I was now fuming with anger. But the victim of my anger had stormed out off the lab as soon as the bell rang, giving me a smirk on his way out.
*****************************************
I love this song.its too funny.But Nia doesn't think the same. Poor Nia.:(
Please Vote and comment cause ur feedback is more than welcome.
Happy reading♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡