●~☆♡Love is infinity♡☆~●

Nia's POV

"Feel happy Nia....Happiness is going home after a long time.Going to my home sweet home.There would be mommy, daddy. ...actually substract dad. My annoying best friends Samar and Nikita.I am on a holiday.How I love going home!"I was giving myself a pep talk in my mind while I left for Pune in a bus.I don't know why was I feeling so uneasy when I left Mumbai this morning.

"Do you always talk to yourself like this?"a middle aged lady asked me with horrid look on her face. She was sitting next to me. I hadn't realised I was so loud. She must have thought I am crazy.Thank god I was wearing a bluetooth in my ear.I turned my face to left and pushed away the strands of hair making it visible.I replied"No Aunty, I am on phone. lier..lier.

After a while,I had started enjoying the music. I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I looked at the person.It was same Aunty."Where are you from? "She asked me. I was confused as to why she suddenly went in a friendly mode. I replied"I am from Pune but currently residing in Mumbai for studies."

"So what do you study? "She asked again when I was about to put the earphones back in my ears. "I am a science student."I replied. "My son is also a science student.He is in Modern college, pune.I am going there to meet him."She told me fondly.

"Okay."I replied not sure of what to say. I decided to put the earphones in the backpack since I wasn't going to be able to listen to music due to the questionare.

Her phone rang and she answered it"I am fine.....Why are you worrying so much? I am not a kid. I will call you once I reach..... Did you eat the food I made for you . Don't eat those laddoos I kept in the refrigerator while I am away. Its not good for your health. Now eat,break will be over soon.Don't waste your lunch time talking to me on phone...Bye...love you too."

I didn't want to eavesdrop on her conversation but she was talking loudly.So automatically the words fell on my ears.

When she was done, she threw me an awkward smile and said"It was my husband. He is annoyingly caring."

"I think it's cute."I replied genuinely.

"Not when you tolerate such person for twenty years."she remarked. I shot her a confused look. "Just kidding beta(child).We love each other so much. It was an arranged marriage.You know we both were in deniel of it first. He wanted to go abroad and settle down and I didn't want to get married that early But our parents had planned something else for us.Finally our resistance broke loose and we got married to each other.We hated each other so much in the initial days but then we got used to the hatred which gradually turned into love. I can confidently say this about us that we never regretted our marriage even once after that.You know in our time it was so easy to speak our heart out. Though things like love were considered a Taboo. People would do anything to get the the one they set their hearts on.They were that determined.Love hasn't changed but the people falling in love have.They have made it so complicated.They treat love like a probability when it should be treated like an infinity."

I nodded in acceptance and wanted to say it loud'I am one of those stupid people.'but I kept that thought to myself. She was so right. Her words tugged my heartstrings except the math part offcourse.

Aaruj, you should listen to this lady.She is an example of the fact that love doesn't only exists in movies or daily soaps.Why am I even thinking about that duffer?He will be enjoying his vacation with his evil group or may be he has left for Delhi already.

I shook off his thoughts and soon turned my attention to the pictures Aunty was showing me on her phone.She really had a cute family.I showed her my Mom's picture and she remarked"You just look like your Mom."I gave her a wide smile. I used to love it when people said that.