The Undercover love Guru

Nia's POV

Our Zoology practical was in full swing when Pranjal commented."Your earthworm is fat."

"Don't listen to him. He is cruel."I talked to the earthworm I was about to dissect. The animal didn't give a darn to what I said 'cause it was already dead.

"Earthworm looks like noodle."Pranjal concluded.

"Pranjy, you jerk. Don't say that. I love Chinese food."I hissed.

I hate when people compare food to some creepy things and ruin it for me forever.

My phone rang and I could answer it without being scolded since the zoology professor was not present in the laboratory at that moment. Rumour had it-- he was in an alleged affair with a geology lab assistant. So He was more frequent in the geology lab than he was in his own.

"Hello"Aaruj greeted me in a sing a song voice."What is my baby doing?"

"Your baby is currently dissecting an earthworm."I replied grimly.

"How romantic!!"He exclaimed in a mocking tone.

"Dilli jake pagal Ho gaye ho kya?(Have you gone crazy after landing in delhi)"

"Pagal hua nahi lekin ho jaunga jarur.(Not yet but I am sure I will go mad soon). You won't believe what Dadima did. She has bought pink sherwani for me and dad. And for herself she has chosen some pink embroidered dress. She is insisting on wearing matching colours at the wedding. We are going to look like circus clowns. I don't know why is she doing this to us."

I chuckled after hearing his rambling.

"Nothing as beautiful as the moment when my girl chuckles at my troubles instead of backing me up."He said sarcastically.

So to quote Aaruj Singh Rathore I finally backed him on the matter"Aaruj, you will look handsome in pink. It's metrosexual colour."

"That reminds me Nia, the earthworm is bisexual also knows as Hermaphrodite." Pranjal interuppted. He was amused by the features he was now reading from handbook.

"Oh really. I didn't know."I replied feigning interest in the said organisms' love life.

"Is that Pranjal?"Aaruj asked.

"Yes."I answered.

"I want to talk to him."Aaruj demanded.

"Aaruj talk to him later. That professor will be here any minute.I am ending this call."I said looking at the door.

"C'mon.I won't be too long."Aaruj said.

"Fine. But what if the professor comes."I retorted.

"Then you watch the door."Pranjal said taking the phone from my hand.

"Why should I watch the door?"I questioned.

"Who's phone is it?"Pranjal asked.

"Mine."

"Who will be sad when it would be confiscated?"

"Me."

"Who will watch the door?"He smirked.

I stomped my feet and flew to the assigned task.

While guarding the door, I wondered what those two were talking about.Pranjal called out to me when he was done talking with Aaruj.

Aaruj bid me adieu and ended the call.

"What were you guys talking about?"I asked Pranjal.

"Casual things."Pranjal shrugged off the subject and got back to cutting the earthworm with scissor.