Pranjal's secret-Part 1

A/N:Apologies for updating late but this chapter has been such a pain in neck. Hope you enjoy It. Happy reading. And thank you for your patience guys. I really appreciate it. Also thanks for the few messages that gave me a boost to finally update. Love love and lots of love to you all.XOXO
*****************************************

Nia's POV

May be I really had nothing better to do at the moment as I was taking pleasure in reading the adverts around me.

So there were total three advertisements on the inside tin walls of mini bus. However a specific one had currently caught my attention. It was about some part time job where they claimed people could earn 5000 bucks per day by working from home. Was landing job that easy?

I highly doubt it.

So the question might arise as to what I was doing on a mini bus.

It was the day we were going to Esselworld and also it was the last day of the year which has been surprising in too many ways.

A year that had brought me to Mumbai, giving me a chance to live a new life.

A year that introduced me to my Aaruj Singh Rathore.

His remembrance brought a faint smile on my lips. And soon I was nudged in the shoulder in the most violent way. Okay. May be I was exaggerating a little here.

"What?"I shot an irritating look to Pranjal who was sitting beside me during the journey to amusement park. This bus was arranged by the Park authorities and though we could have easily traveled by bikes, the concept of mini bus looked exciting so we all had agreed to it happily.

To quote Sasha--"It gave the proper picnic feel."

"Let's switch places."He proposed.

"Mr.Sharma, you don't ask someone to swap their window seat with you."I replied as if it was like some universal truth or something close to it.

"And why's is that?"He asked looking clueless.

"Cause, 99 percent of the people refuse. And I am one of those people."I replied enjoying the breeze that carassed my face through the half open window.

I knew I was heading on a path of making my hair look like some bird's nest by doing so. But I wasn't complaining a bit.

You see, I found happiness in the little things life offered and window seat was one of them.

And there is no way in hell I would exchange it.

Pranjal looked unhappy with my outstanding explanation and crossed his arms over his chest looking at the floor.

I got busy in looking at the scenery outside the bus.

"I shouldn't have agreed to this stupid outing."He sulked.

"Kya hua Pranjy?(What's the matter Pranjy?)"I asked turning my attention to him.

"That Erjot is staring at me since last half an hour. And I am feeling uncomfortable."He retorted.

I guess I had to make the much needed sacrifice now.

"Okay. Let's switch places."I agreed.

"Really?"He looked surprised.

"Yeah. Now switch places or I will change my mind again."I mock-warned him.

Pranjal didn't notice I was half-kidding cause he quickly bid by what was being told.