Messing with the wrong guy

A/N: Happy Valentines day to all you lovely people:)
A surprise is hidden in the chapter.ha ha ha:D Good or bad you decide?
************************************

Aaruj's POV

I was having my regular cappuccino at the cafeteria when something grabbed my attention.

"Did you tell her, you like her?"Chaitanya's words fell on my ears, making me alarmed like never before. I had my back to the table he was sitting at.

Soon a familiar voice joined the conversation."Not yet. But I will soon."

"I bet she will say yes. Who wouldn't?Because Kairav gets what he wants right."Chaitanya bragged.

"Chaitanya, it's different this time. I mean I never felt this nervous around all those girls I dated before. Though I am so confident when I talk to Nia, from inside I bloody freak out man. That never happened before with any of them."He replied with a audible sigh.

I counted numbers from one to hundred but it didn't make my rage any lesser. My fists were already curled up in a ball. They were itching to meet with Kairav's face.

"You are so in love, Kairya."Chaitanya said boiling the blood in vains.

Don't know about love , but your loser friend is definitely in trouble.

"Yes. I am."Kairav replied enthusiastically, then strummed his guitar.

I am done.

I got up from my chair. It tilted and fell to the ground with a crash, loud enough to grab eyeballs. Everyone in the cafeteria was now staring at me. I turned my attention to Kairav and his friend. Their eyes were already fixated on me.

I walked towards their table. Chaitanya looked a little scared to me. However Kairav was staring back at me with a scowl on his face.

"Stay away from her if you want to be alive and healthy."I warned Kairav.

"From who?"he asked non-chalently.

"Nia."I talked to him in a lower voice. So that no-one in the cafeteria would hear me say it. Not that I was a chicken to say it aloud.

But I didn't want Nia to be the hot topic of the gossips that spread across easily at our college every now and then.

"Okay you want me to stay away from her. I will. Only if you answer this question."He paused for while before resuming his talk again.

Is she your sister?"with this he smirked. That basterd dared to smirk in front of me.

"Meri Behen nahi. Teri bhabhi lagti hain.(Not my sister. She is your sister- in-law.)"I replied grabbing his collar.

He jerked away, leaning back on his chair lazily. "Beta, ye pyar wyar na tere bas ki baat nahi.Tu  jaa, jake tera gilli danda khel.(Love is not your thing. You go play cricket, little boy.)

"I am warning you. Stay away from her."I banged my fist on the table.

"Or?"He challenged me raising an eyebrow.

"I will beat the life out of you like I did last time."I glared at him.

He barked out a laughter."Man, you are so naive. You beat me. I got beaten. Then from nowhere comes our respected principal. You get suspended for two bloody weeks. Do you think our princi is some undercover superhero. Or he has that alarming phone like power puff girls?

Offcourse everything was well planned. All thanks to my Bro Chaitnya here. He had warned me in well advance about you guys when your stupid friend Warren had come to him;He was asking my whereabouts which was evident enough that you guys had something for me in store. Chaitanya brought the princi at venue on the right time. So Aaruj or whatever your name is you're messing with a wrong guy here?"